Warframe by Kaiser - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Warframe
Kaiser
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 02-14-2018, 06:17
I haven't seen anything recent, so I thought I'd throw this out there. I've been playing it for a week, and I can't get enough of this game. Admittedly, I'm new to the grinding-style game, but I find the game to be fun and immersive. The DEVs are active and provide updates. It's free-to-play, but buying special currency isn't required.

There are tons of videos and resources to help you along your way. Here's a beginner's guide for 2018. It's come a LONG way since initial ****ty release.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6beCDpRAZOo

I play as AtomicKaiser in-game, so hit me up!

Sponsored Links
Falhawk
VeteranXX
Old
2 - 02-14-2018, 06:33
I haven't played in a while but I definitely like the game. The combat is really fun. The missions are kind of bland but I like the missionsnince I got my flight suit thing.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
3 - 02-14-2018, 06:40
more like warlame amrite

Bughead
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 02-14-2018, 07:39
So many gear grinders out right now, not enough time lol.

FPS: Destiny 2
TPS: Warframe
ARPG: Monster Hunter World

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
5 - 02-14-2018, 17:14
I've been playing it a lot recently. It's a bit overwhelming at first but it becomes easy. My best advice is to forget all the bazillion crafting components and just unlock planets. The rest comes naturally through progression. Once you're level 4 or 5 you can start looking at guides for better gear.

I played it years ago but picked it up again after destiny 2 was ****. The game has been refined through the years. It has some of the most gratifying arrow physics of any game. The game types can be repetitive but they are just platforms for you to mess around with the tons of weapons and warframes.

I'm currently at mastery rank 7 trying to farm relics for my first prime warframe. I drunkenly bought 30$ worth of platinum and have only used it to unlock weapon slots and orokin reactor things to double mod capacity. Still got tons left.

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 02-14-2018, 19:16
I got all the best gear in the game a few years ago and then quit playing for no apparent reason. I probably still have a **** ton of void keys.

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Warframe

Social Website Bullshit