Selling accounts?

cacophobia

Veteran XX
My attempt to sell on these forums was a failure; I'm wondering if there are any other big sites that deal in account sales, or if there is some other way to deal privately with someone. Are sites such as www.accounts.com legit? Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks for the help!

I've used www.accounts.com twice with no problems

They have live-chat help who will talk you through the process and status if you get "wtf where is my paypal money...i gave you my account info" paranoid like i was the first time i used them

Only use it if you're desperate though as they just buy low and turnaround and sell high, so you probably won't get much.

I got like $110 for a 70 shaman in blues for instance. And $22 for a lvl 40 scrub account i had laying around :lol:

Oh there is also www.gamepal.com but they seem to give less

That place is full of scammers, if you don't know what you're doing say goodbye to your account.

I wouldn't even bother going there.

it's near impossible to lose your account. Blizzard has your name on it you can't change it...also you have your secret question. one simple call to their billing dept and you can get your account back if needed.

Back