[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Anti-war left lost credibility long before that.

did i leave the libertarian party or did it leave me

DWWTPO7W0AgNGe1.jpg:large

subfmfqynzg01.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

oh that is a good one

they should leak classified memos to press when they can't be declassified fast enough
they should work with russians when trying to cry about russian meddling
they should cry about foreign intervention while taking funds and assistance from other nations
they should count illegal immigrants and felons x2 when they can't find enough law abiding citizens wanting to bite their own legs off to feed themselves

they haven't gone nearly batshit or delusional yet

the best is yet to come

for those who want a laugh today

Based Monitored 🇺🇸🇮🇪 on Twitter:

how many grown men does it take to beat antifa?

did i leave the libertarian party or did it leave me

DWWTPO7W0AgNGe1.jpg:large

I can't believe i have to leave the libertarian party...
and join?
i guess nothing

but Gary Johnson? naw I just couldn't vote for that... what happen to my party?
oh they decided pot and open boarders was a big deal

Last edited:
well shit

if it weren't for the good grades and test scores you would have made the cut for sure

now we are going to have to look elsewhere

but speaking of this

DWVvPt4UMAArm3Q.jpg:large

got dam google

DWVGDlyV4AAuaQP.jpg

u only just better than cali right now

we aint got anything on trump to take him down or win us an election

DWWmHWCWsAIUR-z.jpg

so if you could keep this bullshit investigation going for another year that would be great

kthanx

On or about September 13, 2017, KAVERZINA
wrote in an email to a family member: “We had a slight crisis here at work: the
FBI busted our activity (not a joke). So, I got preoccupied with covering tracks
together with the colleagues.” KAVERZINA further wrote, “I created all these
pictures and posts, and the Americans believed that it was written by their people.”

good old american values

For example, on or about May 29, 2016, Defendants and their co-conspirators,
through an ORGANIZATION-controlled social media account, arranged for a real
U.S. person to stand in front of the White House in the District of Columbia under
false pretenses to hold a sign that read “Happy 55th Birthday Dear Boss.”
Defendants and their co-conspirators informed the real U.S. person that the sign
was for someone who “is a leader here and our boss . . . our funder.” PRIGOZHIN’s
Russian passport identifies his date of birth as June 1, 1961.

lock her up lol

Back