[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

PEOPLE is the key word there

nielsen includes mathematicians, women and frenchmen in the count, and they aren't really people

27332319_1611812498886135_3459877780005430070_n.jpg

LMAO

keep the criticisms small

the crys petty

75% of Viewers Approve of Trumps Maiden State of the Union Speech | NTD.TV

serveimage

serveimage

this is how you will beat DRUMF

that could be a soft 75% people are still riding the taxbreak high voters are a fickle bunch as we may see in the event of inclement maga

ok my last post for the night until that big fat beautiful memo is released tomorrow

Mark Meadows on Twitter:

THREAD: Because through all the "memo" news and headlines, it's critical to remember why this issue is important and why it should matter to everyday Americans

What this issue is all about: whether the Department of Justice and FBI, under President Obama, abused their surveillance authority against American citizens and political opponents. Put another way: was the Obama DOJ weaponized to spy on the Trump campaign?

Now, from what we've already known for months, it sure looks like that's exactly what happened: that the FBI used that very dossier to get a warrant. @Jim_Jordan asked the FBI about it 2 months ago. I asked too. We asked for the FISA application, and the FBI wouldn't show us.

We've asked repeatedly for information from the FBI, both privately and publicly. We've openly told FBI and DOJ officials--if we're wrong, tell us! Tell us what was in the FISA application. Let us see the document. But we've been stonewalled for almost a year

I mean if HE did this to their friends.......his allies

Imagine wtf he would do to his enemies and actual opposition

Obama administration spied on German media, government - CNNPolitics

Barack Obama 'approved tapping Angela Merkel's phone 3 years ago' - Telegraph

WikiLeaks: US spied on Angela Merkel's ministers too, says German newspaper | Media | The Guardian

Owebama very clearly didn't respect the law, the purpose of intelligence agencies, the boundaries of our Republic, the Constitution, or doing anything but weaponizing the entire government against those who opposed his radical marist beliefs

and tomorrow we find out exactly how far that went

Last edited:
Well she tanked her entire Hollywood career standing up publicly to powerful people and came forward about being sexually abused by their ilk. I imagine being told "it's not enough you CIS white scum" in response would set off anyone.

it's almost not worth paying to defend against that shit - the only recourse is to play your hand really fucking close to your chest

i can see why she got so upset with that trans guy

i mean this had to be what her "relationship" with Marilyn Manson felt like

i'm glad i wasn't there

i was laffing so hard @ the tranny shouting at rose

the mob would have killed me

but at least i would have united them in a positive way u kno

ok my last post for the night until that big fat beautiful memo is released tomorrow

at the risk of having to eat crow for dinner tomorrow, it's safe to say this will be as meaningless as every other right-wing dumbhammer thrown out to beat you sacks into submission around a policy idea.

Bill Clinton got more, way more views during his first SoTU, along with just about every other president

apparently ppl are just tuning out Ronald McDonald till mueller has him thrown in gitmo
I just hope for the sake of Americans and a desire for less circus, better gov't that they continue to tune out the carefully staged political theatre and start demanding more from their Federale representatives.

But frankly at this point, I'm surprised that people (lapdogs) watch it at all. They should be spending this time pro actively.

Property Developer Vs. Community Organizer

that is all our politics has left to fight over and about anymore

we are in the end game death spiral of our superpower status.......Rome fell for pretty much the exact reasons and timeline causation that we are unraveling. I'm not even sure Trump can save the ship anymore........that it is even worth saving at times other than for my own selfish reasoning (view your elon musk thread for more on this)

but at least he isn't actively selling it off for scrap to foreign nations and bringing in more refugee passengers as we continue to take on record levels of water in a turbulent sea

that is the only benefit I give to our Captain Trump down here tbh

we are no longer on a straight line suicide trajectory and yelling full speed ahead
No one will be able to challenge the US militarily for decades if ever at all. No other country is as well situated as the US - not requiring any home based defense cause you have COMPLETE DOMINANCE over this hemisphere and two oceans for first line of defenses. An d years of over spending has built an incredible "overstructure" spanning the globe.

I share your pessimism toward government, not so much municipally but at the State and Federale levels. Bureaucratic purges and re written constitutions might be the only solutions. I feel that a tipping point has passed, that the economy serves the needs of gov't and not gov't serving people.

Last edited:
Back