201 - 11-22-2008, 18:33
NGFM is sofa king pimp

Sponsored Links
sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
202 - 11-22-2008, 19:53
[European whine]

Isn't it marvellous living in a country where drinking isn't allowed until you're 21 but driving a car is when you're 16 (so damn responsible at that age) and where everyone can walk around with a gun and with that impose their own interpretation of what's wrong and right.

[/European whine]

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
203 - 11-22-2008, 19:57
the only people that cry about it are the people who arent 21

Teratos
Veteran5
Old
204 - 11-22-2008, 20:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
where everyone can walk around with a gun and with that impose their own interpretation of what's wrong and right.
Like today, ***** at McDonald's put mustard on my sandwich, I pulled out my gun and started shooting the cash register until I got my money back and a free sandwich.

Damn, don't it feel good to be a American.

borlaK
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
205 - 11-22-2008, 20:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by sehvi View Post
[SIZE="7"]snip
you forgot get a license to murder upon self conscription at 18

sehvi
VeteranXX
Old
206 - 11-22-2008, 20:08
you get my point.

also, epic thread.

good night, it's LATE in europe.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
207 - 11-22-2008, 20:37
There's a fine line with all laws when it comes to enforcement. Take radar traps for example. They're usually set up on 2 lane roads where the speed limit is 40, yet most do 50 because that's what it "feels" like. Are these people horrible, are they going to kill someone? No, yet the cops write tickets to make money for the city. When they over do this kind of crap people get pissed and move somewhere else.

Just happened to turn on cops tonight and watch the last segment. The show is now done by actors, so it's fake, but I watched it anyway. Cop pulls someone over, says they cut someone off and were speeding. Person is acting nervous. Cop asks if anything is in the car, person says no, objects to a search. Cop calls for a dog. Person confesses some weed is in the car. Cop says that's ok, it could only be a ticket. Person keeps talking, back up arrives, person is arrested. See, the cop LIED to get a confession by telling the person it was only going to be a ticket if he cooperated. Don't talk to cops.

And to everyone laughing at me, you'll eventually get screwed by the system no matter how hard you try to avoid it. What really surprises me is how long these trespass warnings have been going on, because I had never heard about it until it happened to me. That means most people are to embarrassed to speak up about it.

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
208 - 11-22-2008, 20:50
OR

apollod
VeteranXX
Old
209 - 11-22-2008, 20:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGodForMe View Post
There's a fine line with all laws when it comes to enforcement. Take radar traps for example. They're usually set up on 2 lane roads where the speed limit is 40, yet most do 50 because that's what it "feels" like. Are these people horrible, are they going to kill someone? No, yet the cops write tickets to make money for the city. When they over do this kind of crap people get pissed and move somewhere else.

Just happened to turn on cops tonight and watch the last segment. The show is now done by actors, so it's fake, but I watched it anyway. Cop pulls someone over, says they cut someone off and were speeding. Person is acting nervous. Cop asks if anything is in the car, person says no, objects to a search. Cop calls for a dog. Person confesses some weed is in the car. Cop says that's ok, it could only be a ticket. Person keeps talking, back up arrives, person is arrested. See, the cop LIED to get a confession by telling the person it was only going to be a ticket if he cooperated. Don't talk to cops.

And to everyone laughing at me, you'll eventually get screwed by the system no matter how hard you try to avoid it. What really surprises me is how long these trespass warnings have been going on, because I had never heard about it until it happened to me. That means most people are to embarrassed to speak up about it.
cops isn't done by actors.... are you sure you're not thinking of Americas Most Wanted?

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
210 - 11-22-2008, 21:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by apollod View Post
cops isn't done by actors.... are you sure you're not thinking of Americas Most Wanted?
Some of the segments are done by actors, not all of them. I read about it in an article, then watched the show and picked up on it. I saw an episode where this dude wasn't cooperating with the cops, they tased him bro, and then he's all nice to them. It seemed so set up.

If they don't get enough live footage, they just make it up. Have some car drive weird in front of the cops, pull them over, ask if anything is in the car, put the cuffs on, call for backup, find drugs, arrest person who suddenly gets all nice with the cops. That's because they want people to cooperate. So they show people confessing and cooperating so they'll be trained to do it in real life. You actually want to do the opposite and not talk at all.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-22-2008 at 21:47..
Rooster!
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
211 - 11-22-2008, 23:09
So Universal studios keeps ****ing FINGERPRINTS on record now?

holy **** that is screwed up. Looks like I'll never visit that place again.

**** Disney if they do that **** too.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
212 - 11-23-2008, 07:16
Yep, all the parks have finger print readers. It's to keep people from using a ticket in the morning, then passing it to a friend to use in the afternoon.

The practice has already come under fire for the very reason we're talking about right here, wondering whether the system is tied into a data base of banned people, or if it's tied into a police system. Doesn't seem to be since Ryan mentioned it a few pages back.

But if someone who was banned, goes back there, and they catch them due to the finger print reader at the front of the park, and the word gets out, that will really sink all the parks.

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
213 - 11-23-2008, 07:32
yeah, because about 1 out of 10,000 visitors has a problem with security

fartiusstinkius
VeteranXV
Old
214 - 11-23-2008, 07:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggerNaught View Post
the only people that cry about it are the people who arent 21
I complain about it and I'm 23. I think you should be able to drink at 18 at least.

Yankee
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
215 - 11-23-2008, 07:52
^dates high school girls

Warrlord
VeteranX
Old
216 - 11-23-2008, 09:52
this is some ****ed ****. i go to sporting events which have semi lax security all the time and bring my own drinks in usually. i once brought in a 4 pack of reeds ginger "beer", which is a non alcoholic non fermented ginger brew which dates back as one of the original forms of ginger ale. it comes in the same green bottles many types of beer come in, and i have almost been kicked from several events for "underage drinking" by the ****ty security they have at various events. they will question you for bottles, cans, anything that is from outside the park that contains a beverage, or anything which looks like it could contain alcohol if you look underage (im 18 but i look 24 easily, still they give me **** all the time anyway). my family was planning on a trip to orlando next summer since we have never been and my kid sister wants to go. i think im going to be showing them this story, and replanning our trip to somewhere else instead, Jamaica sounds fun! i will harass the mayor once i get some sleep. ever thought about posting this on 4chan? they usually can mobilize larger movements than tribalwar ever could, despite their less than legal pratices

groundzero
VeteranXX
Old
217 - 11-23-2008, 09:54
like your parents give a **** about your opinion kid

Warrlord
VeteranX
Old
218 - 11-23-2008, 09:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by groundzero View Post
like your parents give a **** about your opinion kid
shut the **** up, if they kick one of you out they usually kick out the whole group. we have all been given **** in the past for perfectly legal behavior, and they arent about to risk several thousand bucks on plane tickets, hotel reservations, resort passes, ect, because there is a high chance of getting banned because they thing we might be doing something which could be illegal or not.

groundzero
VeteranXX
Old
219 - 11-23-2008, 10:03
a high chance is like 1% right?

keep drinking your ginger ale you weird ****

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
220 - 11-23-2008, 13:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrlord View Post
shut the **** up, if they kick one of you out they usually kick out the whole group. we have all been given **** in the past for perfectly legal behavior, and they arent about to risk several thousand bucks on plane tickets, hotel reservations, resort passes, ect, because there is a high chance of getting banned because they thing we might be doing something which could be illegal or not.
Exactly correct, once security engages a group, they're all gone. And that's why I made the web site. People spend months planning trips, they costs big bucks, and then you can get kicked to the curb just because of a simple mistake. I mean, imagine if someone from the UK brings their kids, lets them have a taste, and they get booted.

Parents DO listen to where their kids want to go. Last year, we visited Vegas because Laurie and Ashley wanted to see the big hotels. We drove out to Red Rock and they climbed all the way to the top.

You could fly to Vegas with a trip to the Grand Canyon on Scenic Airlines - Grand Canyon Vacations from Las Vegas - Grand Canyon Air Tours by Plane and Helicopter Tours airlines. There's other roller coaster destinations like Cedar Point Amusement Park, The Roller Coaster Capital of the World! in Ohio. Or you tell your parents you want to visit a ski resort this winter as your Christmas present. So there's many other destinations if Orlando wants to have a party image, but bust everyone behind the scenes.

If the sister really wants to visit Disney, that's fine, you stay on-site, because that's in the city of Kissisimee. Plus it makes things real easy when you stay in a Disney hotel. You ride the buses back and forth.

Last edited by NoGodForMe; 11-23-2008 at 13:49..
Page 11 of 12

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page NGFM Banned for Life from Universal

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'ello gubneh , banned from universal , child abuse , denim dan is denim banned , free ngfm , ho playbook , teen kills jello on cam , that one bitch is hot , the look , underage drinking , unhideable blimp head , walt rolls in grave , wwngfmd