taking rtcll out of draft or not

rtcll get cucked so he takes out his rage on woman friends just like copro did before bron call him small dicked pig and abuser gg

guys please stop causing drama in dares draft he never did anything like that to any of your drafts

i never have caused drama in any t1 tourney ever (aside from putting down a fake anemix as someone that got drafted which was a joke and actually funny unlike rtcll's "icall captain LOl just JOKING RU MAD"

only draft tourney's i ever ruined were t;v's and some t2 big twl forum dramas with proj which were mostly jokes (and actually made tribes talk get picked up by the t2 community and subsequently t:a)

rtcll is actively trying to stabotage the pu setups and drafts all while not playing and saying im killing tribes

if u ppl dont get this ur a fukin joke and deserve more super emo cheat witch hunts from opsayo that end up in perman bans of ur friends like milkman

cuz i sure as fuck am not taking a side in that kind of thing ever again

like i said this is his 2nd warning after 3rd i ban him from tribes talk, my server, any draft im running. let him play on comm and tr servers idgaf. dont kill tribes in 2015 with fake cancer stories and dramas and shit and u wont get banned.

Last edited:
I HAVE CANCER PELASE BE NICE TO ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

i should put the demo on youtube where rtcll pm's me on arghs begging me to be his friend too

poor baby

"p.s. i lie about cancer i dont actually have cancer just using sjw fake victim status 4 sympathy points cuz im a lonely cuck fag and cancer not a srs topic or anything and making up that i have it is cool. also cheating throughout 07/08 and getting caught running lasthope bypass isn't cheating, snow got caught making 1 blind shot tho on some dumb demo and thats real proof of cheating" - rtcll

FAG LOL

Last edited:
rtcll is an allstar man please respect his cancer lie story emo behaviour and attempts to fuck up the 2015 draft out of spite because those r all qualities u shuld respect

nah sorry community of autists im gonna call this person a faggot on ur foRUm (lol my forum wecleom) i DoNt Care if u say I melt down Cuz Rtcll Is king of Meltdowns and a fuckin caught cheater during LT pu prime and faggot

idk what happend with the cancer story and im still curious

ppl saying he lie about im just repeating the grape vine

he did get caught cheating by lasthope yes

I'd be willing to believe the cancer story...one day Hunid made him cry on mumble for saying he was glad his ex g/f was dead...with rtcll being both emo and drunk he was actual killable.

i also believe the cancer story and think he got embarrassed or something but i dont get the ablest real life personal attacks he makes if hes that emo about his own cancer

like what a fukin retard lol

its like he put himself into corner of being either

manipulative and emo teenage girl lvl psychopath LOL or emo liar cancer person

\uk gg

i never have caused drama in any t1 tourney ever (aside from putting down a fake anemix as someone that got drafted which was a joke and actually funny unlike rtcll's "icall captain LOl just JOKING RU MAD"

only draft tourney's i ever ruined were t;v's and some t2 big twl forum dramas with proj which were mostly jokes (and actually made tribes talk get picked up by the t2 community and subsequently t:a)

rtcll is actively trying to stabotage the pu setups and drafts all while not playing and saying im killing tribes

if u ppl dont get this ur a fukin joke and deserve more super emo cheat witch hunts from opsayo that end up in perman bans of ur friends like milkman

cuz i sure as fuck am not taking a side in that kind of thing ever again

like i said this is his 2nd warning after 3rd i ban him from tribes talk, my server, any draft im running. let him play on comm and tr servers idgaf. dont kill tribes in 2015 with fake cancer stories and dramas and shit and u wont get banned.

jeez dude i never know if i make a joke about you whether you'll just laugh it off or go on a rant

you just admitted to messing with at least 3 drafts. it was a joke, relax

Back