TribalWar Tribes 1: Arena Challonge League

as much as i wish it wasnt so, arena is deader than dead. IMO there should be a duel tourney/ladder and if that gets interest maybe arena could pick up, but i doubt it. still, if anyone is actually gonna play arena i will definitely be there

sometimes it is nice to just have a place to schedule a match even if its used once a year

none of this is professionally done or expected to be successful

hopefully dp edits up the titles with colon after tribalwar tribes: and deletes the "sticky" part

i do appreciate what ur doing dare. i just think a 1v1 type of challenge would have more success since you only need to worry about 2 people actually showing up instead of multiple teams. but, long live tribes and especially arena :)

i do appreciate what ur doing dare. i just think a 1v1 type of challenge would have more success since you only need to worry about 2 people actually showing up instead of multiple teams. but, long live tribes and especially arena :)

yea i would play in a 1v1 duel tournament

i want 2 play arena. arena fun. LF team. at minimum we would only require 8-10 players to have atleast 2 teams on the ladder... which isnt all that hard to come by

Back