Community Montage Update #1

Laughing-Stork

Veteran XV
I'm still in the gathering and planning stages of this montage. I've been bouncing back song ideas between some of my collaborators and theory-crafting some cool cinematics we might be able to pull off. As for gathering clips, it started out pretty strong where I received some good clips the first few weeks, but they've started to taper off. Right now we have a lot of clips but from a small number of people. Gathering clips is the most important part of the montage, so I'll continue to update and remind people to demo and send in your good stuff. You still have plenty of time.

I have lots of awesome disc clips, and more can't hurt, but I want to start increasing the variety of the stuff we have. Here's some stuff I'm looking for:

Clever flag grabs and caps
Impressive chaingun stuff
Clutch flag returns with lots of kills
Nade jump clips

If you know any demos you've seen with any of the above, try to locate and send them in. For example, Shadoh looked through hours of his own demos to find an insane TD clip where he saves a round (I am taking TD clips). Fire is looking through other people's demos and youtube videos and has found some cool stuff.

Hit me up if you want to help or have anything to contribute!

is this strictly tribes 1 clips? i know when you posted the original thread you said itd be a more all encompassing strictly best of the best tribes clips. i've been compiling montage clips in tribes 2 for probably a year now with the hopes of one day making a montage but i've been lazy on it. anyway let me know i've got a few nice clips. a few 180 lances, a ma md into ma flag return, a double ma md some other neat stuff

Last edited:
ill look through my old stuffs so much to look at though, is there a script or something that makes watching demos easier?

or better yet pls gib any and all demo scripts etc. 1.11 or 1.41 idgaf

ill look through my old stuffs so much to look at though, is there a script or something that makes watching demos easier?

or better yet pls gib any and all demo scripts etc. 1.11 or 1.41 idgaf

i looked through like 2 weeks of demoes and got pretty sick of it. i still have like 100+ demos from the past month or so but its so fucking tedious to go through them, especially when you cant even rewind (as far as i know).

Back