future team edits and some quick team list updates

pancake

Banned
im going to be adding ppl to teams that are late sign ups (and are new/old) at my own discretion

if any players that have pu'd actively show up lets say alarik level and up i will contact all other captains about it

but till then just check the rosters out and look for update threads like this

todays major changes

team 4 got figgs (this can be disputed for exampel if team 2 or 3 want him)

team 1 had major renovations and got lix and thorin after the draft

icehawk was also traded to team 1 at his request and i gave team 2 disk instead

right now team 3 (rtcll's team gets choice of any new stacked player that comes back if it is not nonreg who will get added to team 1 automatically)

team 2 wil lthen follow with next stacked guy then team 3 etc

So how do i lose a fake anemix and then ice? Ive lost two draft picks just because? I picked anemix fair and square. I had no contact with him before and was not setting up a deal to screw the draft. But people got upset so we just rid me of a pick? And now ice can walk but i get no say in who i want in return?

So how do i lose a fake anemix and then ice? Ive lost two draft picks just because? I picked anemix fair and square. I had no contact with him before and was not setting up a deal to screw the draft. But people got upset so we just rid me of a pick? And now ice can walk but i get no say in who i want in return?

1stly

you can dispute ice but idk y u would as he requested the team change himself and i think its good to be inclusive of friendships etc as long as it doesn't stack one team incredibly.

seeing as most of the really elite ppl on team 1 are oldschool and barely play i dont think there is any reason to call stackage on team 1, even if they add nonreg in the future.

if anything it'd only encourage activity if a stacked team like that owned ppl imo.

most likely they will not show though.

2ndly

anemix is off limits as a 15th round pick as was brought up to me and agreed by 3 other captains (dp, rtcll, ryezor)

this was brought up to me specifically by the other captains and i did not do this by myself. im sorry.

and i am not willing to use my veto power to change it either tbh

Anyone else i drafted want to walk on me? Do the other captains have any more issues with my team? Bunch of darkstrand shady business already going down in this tourney.

u should talk to opsayo about that kind of cloak and dagger shit he's been pulling it a lot lately

this is y things must be done in public like this thread im sorry

if you want figgs you can have him fyi i think disc + figgs is a more than fair trade for icehawk

and i dont think icehawk ditched ur team either so dont take it personally

i really do not advise doing cloak and dagger shit against me of all ppl or anything tribes 1 related

it seems even rtcll has taken a break from that sort of thing and just wants to captain a clean draft

i hope you take the same path as things will get terribly messy if u dont

i have never lost a political forum coup in my life and have been doing this shit since 13

i look forward to the day i lose it would be a refreshing change of pace :)

personally tho i'd rather not go down vs what should be an easily avoidable stork/opsayo drama round 3 in a game we all love

2 put this another way

no 1 wants a bad drama filled draft

please come to have a chill time

if u got issues with teams not being fair bring them up

but from what rtcll rye and dp have told me they are quite satisfied with the team compositions and believe they are all fair

if u would like changes made to the teams bring them up in thread form and ask for trades like we were doing this afternoon on irc when all of us agreed to let you have opsayo

Back