[map]CrossfireLT

S_hift

Veteran X
Veteran XX
I used the ships from fleet command, and put them on a different terrain.

Capped up the entrances and now its an LT map :shrug:

It was fun testing it and capping. Anyway feel free to add it to rotation, or don't. God forbid we played something different for once.
CrossfireLT

If you have 1.40 you wont need to download anything to play it on the server

for 1.11/1.30 you'll need these two volumes. Place them in your base folder.
Crossfire Extras 1.3

ya except this map does not appear 2 follow core lt principles of

campable stand/g00d blanace in camping/defending
quick route
short route
etc

come on

before you install on 1.11/1.3x servers or clients

make a backup of DOX_textures.vol and FC_extras.vol - shift is replacing these existing files.

even though a certain server is advertised as 1.41 it really isn't running 1.4x and so the above note applies.

i am working on a couple of crashes this map is causing so be careful

wtf shift trying to slip some secret code in huh

classy

so yeah I got bored. Maybe I'll convince these faggots to play something else other than SH HK & DX

Last edited:
s_hift spent the entirety of last night accusing me of a "special aimbot hack that nofix made for only me"

maybe stick to mapping s_hift

it turns out the crashes are due to problems only on the community (there are certain maps that just go bonkers on the community server and we have never been able to figure out why - the solution is to remove the maps). i had hoped the crashes might give me a clue as to what was wrong but no dice.

anyhow shift please correct the CrossfireLT.dsc file. please make the mission type "LT Maps" as it is incorrectly tagged as a capture and hold map. please correct the briefing to reflect the LT ctf mission and not the battle for control of five towers.

i was able to run CrossfireLT on several servers that already had the DOX map packs installed without having to over-write the DOX_textures.vol and FC_extras.vol files.

Back