butts

popups maybe?

poopups.gif

Radar.png

Radar3.png

I'd suggest mirroring the entire hud for those who like it on the right. Maybe have that scripted in. That would be p slick as a "mirror" option

Made some nicer looking flags that match

Last edited:
meh idk it's been a long time since i've heard anyone complain about not being able to run scriptGL

at one point i was convinced it was because of certain video cards not having all openGL extensions or a driver issue

wonder if we can find a person that used to have trouble with it and see if it's still a problem - i think Mav had the issue but i rarely see him around anymore

iirc there wasn't any consistent thing that we found that caused it to hang - Mav had the problem with the exact same videocard as someone else who didn't

Last edited:
I don't have any major issues with scriptGL. A littly laggy at times but nothing major. Was just wondering. It's no big deal if it's not non-scriptGL.

yeah i dont think i'll bother with non-scriptGL - i'd rather spend that time making it fancy in sgl

it's been a while since i made a config from scratch but i think the carrier name pop-outs look really cool and i wrote the code to do it a long time ago just never put it to use

also still have a few cool features of my sliders menu like the FPS graph and full winamp that i never released that i'll throw in

and the health/nrg animate kinda like those arcade fighting games with the red underlay

some1 fix the scriptgl chathud to cut lines properly

also some1 tell me how to freaking draw a texture and a text line in the same line AND MAKE IT FREAKING SIMPLE OK?

But doesn't scriptgl chat miss people entering and exiting server along with other messages? I cant recall the other weird stuff that irked me about it, but i still dont use it because of those issues. Dunno if they were ever fixed

it doesn't miss anything. i believe the 1.30 version missed some stuff but that was eventually fixed.

i filter crap with mine so ofc it misses stuff.

the only problem with the 1.40 is that it doesn't cut lines up correctly.

(old screenshot)

finally_got_lines_splitting.jpg

mine splits long lines but 2 lines max and you actually have to set the pixel width you want it to split the line up at

its hacky but it works since the buffer is only so long that 2 lines is more than enough, and you only really have to change it if you change font

i did it that way because the command to get pixel width of scriptGL text is laggy so it was way smoother for me to set the split manually than have it lag you when there's text spam

which i found was a problem for me in the 1.3 version (H.Chat) as well

i thought i had your version..maybe i do i just messed it up.

mine will doesnt cut right and long lines will just go off the chathud and you cant see the end of the line.

the one i have that splits has $vChatHud::splithere = 450 ; up near the top so if u dont see that it's probably an older one

i'm not saying mine is great, im totally avoiding getting the scriptGL font width and using the width of the text in console.pft instead so it's a little off here and there but it works and doesn't lag

it's a neat idea but i've been part of a few of those group efforts before and unfortunately they never really produce results

Especially considering we mostly have different taste when it comes to config styles. I think it would be hard to agree which would make it be a drag of a process.

Back