butts

groov

Veteran XX
hud_opacity_stock.png

o thats ez pz with the bluelines plugin just use one of the customcolors.cs and set the lines u want to be black to (location,0,0,0) - aka 0 RGB

idk if i made that clear when i released it but changing the 'bluelines' to any color u want is super easy even ingame

bluelines.dll has a command called groovcolor(location,r,g,b); with 11 target locations that are the different sets of lines - in the .zip i included 2 examples - yellow and red - with descriptions of the 11 sets of lines. to try one out just rename red_customcolors.cs to just customcolors.cs

Blulines loads a default set of my 'blue' settings on init but will then try to load customcolors.cs from /Modules to override those settings (if the file exists - if not, the blue defaults will stick)

(using the win8 pluginfix .exe it tries to load customcolors.cs too soon and always fails so you might need to add .acs.cs to the filename to get it to load normally)

Last edited:
somehow i knew your post was gonna say that

anyways ya i found the color tables and opacity settings for the HUD backdrops which is p cool imo

and the font settings and draw locations etc

Where was this 14 years ago!? So much time went into customizing pBMPs to achieve different color backgrounds back then. :O

image hosting no register

hud_opacity_allblue.png

i remember! didn't you make some insanely complicated method of doing menu overlays (colorgui or something like that?)

if i had only known then what i know now...

Oh man, I remember those style configs

i know you have configs that look almost exactly like that! (except black instead of blue) ;) :heart:

Back