Icons separating friendly from self on minimap

Actually, i've resized my terrain to 128, not 156. My bad.

But the terrain still looks good.
IYZQypF.png

xml uses a weird resolution too.

1680px × 1050px

at least that screenshot. i guess the resolution could have something to do with the crashing and lag.

Screen res does play a part. I think if you play in a res larger than your monitor will allow, adding larger sized terrain, it can cause lag/and or crashing.

This is a 1920x1200 monitor. I really don't see the problem. It's definitely not a problem with my PC not being able to handle it.

Tribes crashing after replacing terrain zips usually has to do with the files related to the rock structures getting deleted. They are also stored in the terrain zips. Check ur zip and compare it to another install of tribes and see if ur files matchup.

how about the fact that dangerous crossing sky uses an obscene size of 2000??? You guys should edit that down to like 1024 or something less skewed

Hmmm... That's crashing me too. Think it has anything to do with 1920x1200?

thats fuckin wierd

i know one of my terrains didn't have the .dig and .dil files like stork said but i checked the 256x and they're in there

i swear i figured this out a long time ago but goddamn i forget so much tribe stuff these days

do u have terrainlodamt set to something higher than 0?

nice

maybe my memory isn't completely lost

pretty sure we all have systems beefy enough not to need terrainlodamt these days anyways

Back