Last edited:
sshot0227.jpg

a 'less red' radar ring

right

replace the existing 'right.png' in /Modules/ItemHUD

alt_itemhud_icons.png

alt_icons

new beacons i was screwin' around with if anyone wants 'em

1st: for reference, the originals i stole from stork, included in the original itemhud i posted, not in this one.
2nd: brighter ones i made
3rd: flat ones i made but don't particularly like
4th: white beacon icons - my current selection, otherwise i use #2

also included is a slightly-transparent white hkit icon to replace the opaque ones included in my original itemhud (the white grens and beacs are a bit transparent so might as well have them all match)

and a basic red hkit i tried out and abandoned

I was trying to try your stuff.. itemhud doesnt WORK FOR ME. why

lol at retards that have played tribes for years and can't figure out how to make scripts work or even offer information about why like errors in console etc.

i'm pretty sure when i sent it to Lemon for help, he put in a super secret command that makes it not work for people named AnubiS

lol seriously. the hud doesnt even show up. I think it is out of the screen, for my resolution is too low. 1280x800

any ideas? The ItemHUD is useless, everybody knows how many mines/nades/healthkit they have and by head you know how many you spent. But I'm curious to try it out, it actually looks pretteh

Last edited:
lol seriously. the hud doesnt even show up. I think it is out of the screen, for my resolution is too low. 1280x800

any ideas? The ItemHUD is useless, everybody knows how many mines/nades/healthkit they have and by head you know how many you spent. But I'm curious to try it out, it actually looks pretteh

i wouldn't say its useless as it keeps me from spamming keys if i'm not sure if i have rkit/nades

but yeah, by default its set at 1456 pixels to the right (probably not my best choice for compatibility at lower resolutions but thats the right setting for my res of 1920x1080) and might appear off screen at lower resolutions

to fix, find the line in ItemHUD.acs.cs that looks like this:

HUD::New( "ItemHUD::Container", 1456, 0, 465, 256, ItemHUD::Wake, ItemHUD::Sleep );

and change the 1456 to a lower number (the backdrop is 464px wide so 1280-464 = 816 is probably the 'right' setting for you) but anything lower than 1280 should make it at least appear on the edge of your screen so you can drag it to the right spot

i dunno about that grove

i generally keep a mental head count of how many nades i have, and especially in LT where its not like you go 10 mins without respawning

and if you walk over a dead body do you look at the screen and note how many 'nades you picked up and/or if you picked up an rkit and update your mental count?

if so, props to you. for me, its easier to have an obvious reminder.

i wouldn't say its useless as it keeps me from spamming keys if i'm not sure if i have rkit/nades

but yeah, by default its set at 1456 pixels to the right (probably not my best choice for compatibility at lower resolutions but thats the right setting for my res of 1920x1080) and might appear off screen at lower resolutions

to fix, find the line in ItemHUD.acs.cs that looks like this:

HUD::New( "ItemHUD::Container", 1456, 0, 465, 256, ItemHUD::Wake, ItemHUD::Sleep );

and change the 1456 to a lower number (the backdrop is 464px wide so 1280-464 = 816 is probably the 'right' setting for you) but anything lower than 1280 should make it at least appear on the edge of your screen so you can drag it to the right spot

yeah that worked. In fact, it didnt at first. I had a line in clientprefs screwing with real position, so yeh. Then I used the 816 and it worked.

Dank you. I liked the laughting's strkx grenades, where can I find them?

Back