Skins for Tribes 1.40

no offense, but why would you take credit for that

lol yeah. its just random shit i had here in tga that i thought someone would like to have to overwritte originalz. But np, bongwater. You take the 100% credit on the generator skin (that will change the turret)

Classic Hudbot H&E huds

previewhn.png

http://www.tribeshavoc.com/anubis/downloads/Tribes_1.40v/Skins/Huds_AnubiZ_Energy&Health.zip

Last edited:
lol yeah. its just random shit i had here in tga that i thought someone would like to have to overwritte originalz. But np, bongwater. You take the 100% credit on the generator skin (that will change the turret)

i thanked u for converting it cockface.

wow! Its almost hard to believe you have 35yo a wife and a son.. But ok!! I'll buy it! after all, your canadian

Last edited:
im 25 and have 2 daughters.. maybe thats why its hard for u to believe.

though im not sure what it is that you are trying to say. as usual your posts only make sense to you.

oh and anubis. next time u cry to bart to try to have him delete http://dfclan.org/Anubis/audio.mp3 from the [df] ftp.

just dont. cause he isn't going to do it.

oh and anubis. stop asking him for my password. he isn't going to give u that either.

[df] Bart: he was also asking for your password lol
[df]Bongwater: hahaha
[df]Bongwater: my password to the ftp?
[df]Bongwater: what kinds of loser is he?
[df] Bart: a big one
[df] Bart: I was going to jerk him around but was too busy talking to yu yan at the same time
[df] Bart: some internet twat vs. a girl I know in real life

Just a simple reticle compass arrow that's less intrusive and further away form the reticle.

Hard to see, but it's below the screenshot. Entities folder

screenshot014vm.png

H_waypointArrow.png

did u fade it

also milk do you have a link to your item hud

and how did u get rid of green lines around ctf hud

also does anyone have a full collection of Z's skins i think they are nice now

so many questions ahhhh

Last edited:
I took some of the saturation away

itemhud

I just edited the Lemons stuffhud and made my own background

All of Z's shit is in the skins thread Anubis... errr uhhh opsgayo

Last edited:
Making fonts for 1.40 is a complete pain in the ass. You can do it, but there really is no ez way (that I know of). I have no idea why Andrew didn't push to incorporate Windows fonts into the game.

Back