[So] LOL AC is l33t PVP

Other explanation for Raven killing the Vaga. The Vaga pilot is a complete fucking retard and has no business flying one but since they're relatively cheap on the market he probably said "wtf why not".

The only over sized modules I've found that work well on smaller ships are shield boosters. XL boosters on Battleships and large boosters on cruiers\hacs\etc. Well worth it imho.

As for killing a competant Vaga pilot you need to web him, plain and simple. A Huginn paired off with something like an Arazu is enough to make most Vaga pilots say "fuck that". There isn't much, tbh, that I worry about when I'm in mine other than the occasional ceptor pilot that is brave enough to drop a web on me while he has friends in local. Most of the time he vaporizes before his friends show up.

Everyone loves huginn's. People dont ask for them specifically, but when they see someoen flying the bizarre looking things, they go "Shit, that's nice".

i remember ac bumping a carrier while camping a gate in his new nano domi. they were like please do not bump the carrier. lol

damn that was long time ago, i think they were SPR carriers, with SBs on them. They were aligned incase they got jumped lol, and here i was ramming them since i was bored.

Yea not the best idea ive found

FREEE
tardhit.gif
<---AC

Last edited:
More like NA*snip* Ma*snip*

*snip* Please don't troll. *snip*
*snip*

-Posting with an unidentified character and characters in NPC corporations in this forum is prohibited. If you wish to participate in the discussions here, be sure to have your corporation and or alliance status ticked in your forum settings. -Valorem

update: more wisdom from AC

Barry Cuda > i've become a drone whore
AngryCanuk > lol
AngryCanuk > I found that a moros with 5 heavy drones
Barry Cuda > all i ever fly is my curse
AngryCanuk > could outdamage a thanatos with 9 fighters
AngryCanuk > without the guns
AngryCanuk > just the drones
AngryCanuk > its awsome

Back