Failure Cascade

They're just getting screwed by the same bugs they exploited 3 months ago, but this one was just chosen path being a bunch of idiots. Goon station names are the best in all of eve.

how much longer does LV have? They look like
emotpsyducklg1.gif
in every post

I dunno, but JV1V is neut sov, could be ours in a day or two, 77s is ours now, 9-9 will flip in a couple days. They could probably flip 77s and 9-9 in their favor if they learn how sov works, but we're still tearing down towers.

LV is still so pissed about them crashing their own node they were defending that they were too busy talking about protesting in Jita instead of defending their JV1V tower which we blew up in their primetime without resistance.

lokta.org is a wasteland, pretty much all good advice gets shot down by ":yarr: :twisted: :twisted: moar targets" idiots. They've been feeding BS to their members constantly. "Hey guys we didn't lose 16 capitals, we only lost 4." Then when they ask them about the screenshots of atleast a dozen dead dreads they're posts are deleted. Latest one is they've told all their members they they have like 4 titans... although nobody has ever seen more than one. They even renamed it "The 2nd Titan" after switching pilots one day.

Right now alot of their members are complaining that they can't participate in ops because their ships are stuck in JV1V and 77s.

Also it's alot of fun to watch the kb's at work as Burn Eden and Drones of Annhilation just tear apart their systems.

Update: JV1V POS superiority achieved, no resistance formed. MY ALLIANCE CAPITAL.

Last edited:
Certain members of LV have deemed us "DevSwarm", saying that we now have a friendly GM that allows us to log in faster after a node crash.

It's absolutely fucking hilarious.

Certain members of LV have deemed us "DevSwarm", saying that we now have a friendly GM that allows us to log in faster after a node crash.

It's absolutely fucking hilarious.
Well they may be right. If the POSs going offline for 1 minute and sov going neutral is true, something definitely fucked up.

LV has a bunch of unfueled towers in there, they forget to fuel 2 large towers, sov counter resets on those two, they don't understand how POS's and Sov work.

Well they may be right. If the POSs going offline for 1 minute and sov going neutral is true, something definitely fucked up.

Considering all the lying they have been doing, even to their own members, I would not be in the least bit surprised if this story was complete bullshit.

Then again, this game is riddled with PoS bugs, so who knows?

What I do know is that these morons have been complaining and filing petitions every time we make any sort of move at all from the very beginning when we invaded DG-. It's blatantly obvious they do it to cover up for their own shortcomings and failures. After all, it's completely inconceivable that they could lose to a bunch of lol t1 frig newbies lol.

It's all very reminiscent of how ASCN fell.

LV has a bunch of unfueled towers in there, they forget to fuel 2 large towers, sov counter resets on those two, they don't understand how POS's and Sov work.

According to the Mittani, their leadership has been largely AWOL for the last couple days. I'm not surprised their logistics are crumbling now.

wasn't it one of the LV "leadership" that started spamming the "omg our second titan is done" and "lol we owned you you fell for our hoax" garbage?

how could anyone believe a word out of LV after that? :lol:

Oh look. Turns out they were lying.
Courtesy of the Mittani:
Originally Posted by LV Alliance mails
2007.02.21 03:16
THE TOWERES ALL GOT BUGGED 3 DAYS AGO... WE PEITIONED... TODAY CCP RESET EVERY TOWER... BUT WHILE THEY WERE BUGGED... THE SYSTEM HAD NO SOV... THE ENEMY SAW IT AND SHOT THE STATION.

2007.02.21 19:00
Hi,

No GM reset the LV POS in the system, this simply did not happen. We will not be moving any items out of the system.

Best Regards,
GM Faolchu
EVE Online Customer Support

2007.02.21 19:14

Hi,

The node was reset which would have fixed the problem your alliance was experiencing with the POS. But your alliance decided to offline and online the POS, this reset the sovereignty timer.

This has been discussed amongst both the gms and senior gms. You will recieve the same response from a senior.

If you wish to have the petition escalated, you need to read the following link: http://kb.eve-online.com/Pages/KB/Article.aspx?id=29' that contains our escalation policy.

If you still want the petition to be escalate I will escalate it.

Best Regards,
GM Faolchu
EVE Online Customer Support
Big surprise there.

Between basically being told to your full of shit by the GM's and then getting the news post which roleplays the node crash, they're practically just pissing on the ashes of the LV alliance. lol.

yeah. Considering they have been petitioning every goddamn thing that doesn't go their way for a month now, It's no wonder the GMs have lost all sympathy for them.

But they'll always have GM Sunshine... That was a pretty hilarious moment, the fofofo incident that is.

Heh. Being on the chatlog of that defiant fofofo in DG- is one of my proudest moments in goonfleet. I'm Svaha, by the way.

i'm now sure LV also has devs in it, how else do people have petitions answered in less than one day? :rolleyes:

LV wins the award for "most graceful alliance implosion"

Back