Should I feel guilty?

I started playing when I read about how that guy scammed 400mil or so ISK.

Now people on TW have twice that much or more.

hasn't worked so far... but then again, you'd have to be really stupid to buy millions worth of minerals from a month-old state war academy character.

From what I've read, its bordering on exploit what you guys are doing.

Appaerntly, its really hard/unobvious to check the quantity of hte contract until the VERY last screen, the same screen that has a box you can check to ahve it go away forever.

So, its a little more fishy than even the original escrow scams.

The worst scams that I hate are the shuttle scams. A single shuttle for 9,000,000 can catch you off guard. Almost done it once.

From what I've read, its bordering on exploit what you guys are doing.

Appaerntly, its really hard/unobvious to check the quantity of hte contract until the VERY last screen, the same screen that has a box you can check to ahve it go away forever.

So, its a little more fishy than even the original escrow scams.

The worst scams that I hate are the shuttle scams. A single shuttle for 9,000,000 can catch you off guard. Almost done it once.

I was looking for +3 sets on the contracts this morning and saw one that looked too good to be true. In the message it said "Full set of +3!" and then I checked them individually, all +1s. He had 6 more contracts exactly the same except for one that had 2 +2s in it.

That led me to check the price on +2 on the market and they're so freaking cheap that I bought 1 of each just for the hell of it :D

Back