What sides are we on?

Greywolf

Veteran X
TW is the noob corp before getting into freee, so its safe to assume that whatever freee chooses that we will probably follow....But that begs the question where are we on the battle map. We have 2 wars that circle fade. One with goons and D2 to the south and NFC vs IRON and FLA to the east....

So who do we help and who do we shoot at?
Also is there any news on whos winning on either side? with a list of what each side has lost?

Kill = NFC, Goons

Love = D2, IRON & friends.

NFC is getting their asses handed to them.

D2, while far far ahead in the kill/loss ratio have taken some fairly heavy capital ship losses (due to lag, and some stupidity). They orginally lost 1 Dreadnaught to lag.... then proceeded to lose 8 more in similiar fashion.

I'm already in a bajillion channels, had to give one up.

I know about the dreads from forums posts on eve-o, and confirmed by some in D2. However i think some are going to be returned on petition.

this makes me question if I actually want to be in FREEE and not just in TRIBA.

Ideally, I'd like to be the corp blacksmith, or something like that. I'm primarily industry, and I wouldn't mind making crap for everyone.

IS Sparta considered friends, gato? did you enjoy killing my apoc! Ouch that hurt.

Seriously though, dont think sparta is a push over. We had 95% of our fleet ops with D2 when you guys arrived. That's been changed. I hope things work out SOON.

Last edited:
Yeah I hesitated on shooting you but in the end Sparta sided with NFC and that's why you got popped. It has been resolved though and we are no longer firing on any Sparta. I hope it was insured.

i find it distasteful that some folks from tribes align against TRIBA/FREEE. :)

:ban:

ES_GATO! said:
Kill = NFC, Goons

Love = D2, IRON & friends.

Who are the main "friends" here?

NFC = fighting with IRON in DEK (right?)
Goons = fighting with D2 in Cloud Ring (right?)

Yea, so... why cant the Goons + D2/IRON/FREEE just make one mega-alliance for northern domination? :brows:

Last edited:
TseTse said:
i find it distasteful that some folks from tribes align against TRIBA/FREEE. :)

:ban:

Who are the main "friends" here?

NFC = fighting with IRON in DEK (right?)
Goons = fighting with D2 in Cloud Ring (right?)

Yea, so... why cant the Goons + D2/IRON/FREEE just make one mega-alliance for northern domination? :brows:
we're a small skirmish corp and tend to shy away from big fleet stuff. Not that we haven't or won't get involved in them, it's just not our thing.

The more alliances you are friends with, the more things tend to stagnate and fall apart. FREEE went through a phase where we weren't fighting anyone and the corp almost fell apart because of it. Since we've been blowing stuff up, we've been a nice tight happy group of drunks.

It happens on the alliance scale, too.

Thanks guys, hope we all make peace soon. I really dont want to be enemies with the free/tw peeps, I dont really care to much for Iron, and "personally" I think FLA are a bunch of scum.

:rofl: NFC..

I am down south in ASCN, most free are too lazy to come down here. So I really don't have to worry about the tribalwarrior conflicts.

We were down in ASCN space for a bit... getting blobbed out nightly, so we headed up.

I personally don't want to fire on the sparta guys. We literally had the situation resolved 15 minutes after we made a run into uej/czd. Should be interesting times ahead. As i type, nfc has supposedly amassed a 100 man fleet to take on 3jn.

There's a corp (EOG) that I was applying to, but didn't accept for exactly that reason. (they're part of ASCN)

ES_GATO! said:
We were down in ASCN space for a bit... getting blobbed out nightly, so we headed up.

I personally don't want to fire on the sparta guys. We literally had the situation resolved 15 minutes after we made a run into uej/czd. Should be interesting times ahead. As i type, nfc has supposedly amassed a 100 man fleet to take on 3jn.

Yeah.. sorry. We don't let outsiders roam our space. When we call arms, we don't just sit around and say, oh well.. we actually do what we can to join.

So if you get a 30+ man fleet response on your arrival.. shit. we must be a shitty alliance to actually care for our space. :(

heh.

Seriously though, NFC is a coalition, a supposed "friends of alliances".. empire-like you can say? From the getgo, I was interested, because I knew they wouldn't be allowed to take the entire north and just sit there...

It was a begining of something new, and now.. I am glad I didn't join. NFC is too cocky.

Im not part of NFC, Sparta is a seperate alliance mainly built to support ourselves and to help D2 when needed, but I dont get the impression that NFC is cocky. I see them as noobish and learning the game like many of us. I see FLA as a backstabbing, war mongering industrial group that hires mercs and uses other alliances to do things secretly. Sparta should have taken 3jn a few months ago and now the North would be less chaotic.
BYB

Just wait till 'The Battle of 3JN' video gets released. Then you can make a clearer assumption of NFC. I have a preview ready, just need to find some fitting audio. :D :D

Back