staying or packing up and moving to new region?

Status
Not open for further replies.
turnschuh said:
yeah you are right, I wouldnt be so stupid to get cought in a bubble.

:rofl: dude you need to shut your mouth. Your super blob of 18+ frigs/cruisers, interdictor, and a handful of battleships killed 2 t1 cruisers and 1 t1 frig. 2 cruisers and 1 frig of which are inexperienced pvp players. You are so leet. So leet in fact that an inty and a cruiser got away.

I wouldn't be bragging about that, it's just lame.

Last edited:
Dreka said:
:lol: Can you two go ONE thread without slinging shit at each other?

you will see that happen with FREE anywhere they post really. They started it with me, when I was in ASCN, since im in Snigg now, since its a pirate corp I guess they didnt have shit to talk about anymore and since have moved on to badgering other people in threads besides me =)

They will follow whoever their "shit on" person is for the month, from thread to thread, complaining and whining about how its the other guys fault for starting shit, all a while, the group of 3-4 people in FREE who frequent these boards will continue to muck up threads with useless shit talk while the mod of this board does nothing about it......

guess why? Cause MAV is in free too.

I'll be honest though, I didn't give a shit they were talking shit to me, honestly I was a carebear in my little space of TWJ mining alone most of the time but fuck sometimes it does get annoying listening to you fucks talk shit in EVERY god damn thread. We get it, you are TW FREE, you are e-badasses in your own minds, great. Now can we get one thread with out you guys mucking it up with your bullshit? /hug. oh btw, WCS FTW!! LOLERZSKATEZ. /grin

Shadow13 said:
you will see that happen with FREE anywhere they post really. They started it with me, when I was in ASCN, since im in Snigg now, since its a pirate corp I guess they didnt have shit to talk about anymore and since have moved on to badgering other people in threads besides me =)

They will follow whoever their "shit on" person is for the month, from thread to thread, complaining and whining about how its the other guys fault for starting shit, all a while, the group of 3-4 people in FREE who frequent these boards will continue to muck up threads with useless shit talk while the mod of this board does nothing about it......

I'll be honest though, I didn't give a shit they were talking shit to me, honestly I was a carebear in my little space of TWJ mining alone most of the time but fuck sometimes it does get annoying listening to you fucks talk shit in EVERY god damn thread. We get it, you are TW FREE, you are e-badasses in your own minds, great. Now can we get one thread with out you guys mucking it up with your bullshit? /hug. oh btw, WCS FTW!! LOLERZSKATEZ. /grin
Read the thread again.

Who started this one, asshole?

Yeah, that's right. Shut your ignorant face.

turnschuh said:
yeah you are right, I wouldnt be so stupid to get cought in a bubble.
See, that's the difference between you and us.

We don't consider it stupid to warp into a bubble we full well know is there and take on 4:1 odds. We find it fucking funny.

Every last one of us goes out fully expecting to kill something, and also fully expecting a quick ride back to the clone vat. We're pretty successful on both counts.

See, we don't care if we die. I got podded that night in E-PROS and all I could talk about for an hour after that is how awesome a time I had. Same with the other guys that lost ships.

I don't know what you find fun in eve, and frankly, I don't care. Getting kills and getting killed is fun to me.

Last edited:
Vlasic said:
Read the thread again.

Who started this one, asshole?

Yeah, that's right. Shut your ignorant face.

hahaha

EDIT: Not that I want to get into another pissing match with you, since thats about what happens every post between FREE and I turns into, but you found ONE god damn thread where someone else started some shit beside you and your merry men of retards.

grats. +1 for you.

Last edited:
Hey look Axiom, I wrote a story about the events that happened right after you super blobbed us as we were heading out of your area. I posted it in eve-o, here is the link:

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=334861&page=7

You can check our killboard for the kills. Its in my sig. Just for clarification of pwnage of course.

As for you mr Shadow13, I was wondering when you would show up. Seems you have been absent the last few weeks and I kinda missed the poo slinging. Good thing you didnt let me down in this thread ;) I dont really have too much to say about Snig as they dont really smack so :shrug:

Last edited:
BEAST420 said:
Hey look Axiom, I wrote a story about the events that happened right after you super blobbed us as we were heading out of your area. I posted it in eve-o, here is the link:

http://myeve.eve-online.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=334861&page=7

You can check our killboard for the kills. Its in my sig. Just for clarification of pwnage of course.

As for you mr shadow13, I was wondering when you would show up. Seems you have been absent the last few weeks and I kinda missed the poo slinging. Good thing you didnt let me down in this thread ;)

sup beast. yea work got boring again so here I am. Got super busy past couple of weeks and I moved out of AxE / ASCN space and moved to where ever snigg is operating at any given time.

you guys are right though, moving from place to place finding fights sure is a whole hell of a lot more fun then sitting in my comfy 0.0 space mining and ratting all day.

plus I like being able to shoot any target I want, instead of having to pick and choose based on whoever ASCN/AxE was friendly with that week

EDIT:

forgot to add for you beast. YOU FUCKING SUCK PUSSY FAGGOT (wcs amirite?!)

Shadow13 said:
hahaha

EDIT: Not that I want to get into another pissing match with you, since thats about what happens every post between FREE and I turns into, but you found ONE god damn thread where someone else started some shit beside you and your merry men of retards.

grats. +1 for you.
It just happened to be the thread you're posting in, idiot.

There hasn't been any smack in here in months. What a shock, you start posting again, and the smack escalates.

Ever think that YOU may be the problem?

FREEE has the best of both worlds (and smack talkers). We have a comfy 0.0 home, and are able to roam anywhere we want killing what we want.

Right now we're down south having a great time. We're taking out small groups, getting kills then getting blobbed the fuck out. Most of the ships we've lost so far are T1 crap ships, and most have been ordered to their death (so i can escape). As with any attacking force, our kills far outnumber our losses (in both ships and isk value).

We have a deep hatred for the Always Stabbed Carebear Newbies (ASCN).
turnschuh, your stabbed out stilletto escaped my crow while trying to gank me with a few cruisers.

See you in space.

Shadow13 said:

This is TW, not EVE-O. Nobody here is breaking TW rules, so please have a warm cup of shut the fuck up about my moderation.

Vlasic said:
It just happened to be the thread you're posting in, idiot.

There hasn't been any smack in here in months. What a shock, you start posting again, and the smack escalates.

Ever think that YOU may be the problem?

considering you were arguing with someone completely different then I, until I intentionally pushed your button, no I would say its not. The only people here that talk the mad shit are FREE guys. I have been having conversations in game, and out of game with those people who are not free, yet FREE is the only people that tend to get into arguements here, and yet im the problem? riiiiight big guy. Was it not you who so had the super gay comment "We are all TW here".

EDIT: The difference between you and BEAST? BEAST can sit here bullshit back and forth for what it is, bullshit and not take it so personally, grow up vlas. or better yet, grow a pair.

Last edited:
NAT Mav said:
This is TW, not EVE-O. Nobody here is breaking TW rules, so please have a warm cup of shut the fuck up about my moderation.

I am sorry, this message has been blocked by my eat shit o meter.

Shadow13 said:

WTF!?! Are you new to tribalwar or something?

ps lol wcs lol

ES_GATO! said:
FREEE has the best of both worlds (and smack talkers). We have a comfy 0.0 home, and are able to roam anywhere we want killing what we want.

Right now we're down south having a great time. We're taking out small groups, getting kills then getting blobbed the fuck out. Most of the ships we've lost so far are T1 crap ships, and most have been ordered to their death (so i can escape). As with any attacking force, our kills far outnumber our losses (in both ships and isk value).

We have a deep hatred for the Always Stabbed Carebear Newbies (ASCN).
turnschuh, your stabbed out stilletto escaped my crow while trying to gank me with a few cruisers.

See you in space.

that was the wierdest thing for me at first when I left ASCN. Getting used to be told to bring out my punisher instead of a bigger ship for pirate ops. Only time they call upon the apoc is when they want me to help tank sentries, I sold it finally because we rarely do gate camps and I like my new crow more =>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back