The Official "EVE is down Thursday" Thread

I'm training it for my Anathema right now. Just have to get Cov Ops to 4 and up Cloaking to 4 from lvl 3 and I'm good to go.

I think, eventually, I'll be flying the HAC version of a Caracal...I forget its name.

God, I love missile boats.

ah yea, the cerberus.

Boy, am I glad I have a 20-day skill training. I was telling a corpmate that if anything happens, I won't worry until june.

I'm sure they have backups upon backups of the database, but I wonder what would happen if the database was completely wiped out. I mean all your skills gone, ISK gone, everything just gone.

Cuda said:
I'm sure they have backups upon backups of the database, but I wonder what would happen if the database was completely wiped out. I mean all your skills gone, ISK gone, everything just gone.

That would hurt....ouch...

It will hurt all those t2 bpo hoarder the most though :) Hey, let's all start fresh...since my SP is still under the 1 million mark :D

Cuda said:
Before or after people started killing themselves?

lol funny.

well If the data realy would have been gone, Im sure its the end of the game.
80%ppl will quit, its not only about skillpoints and isk its also about POS and outposts, capital ships, etc

I can live with the occasional extended downtime, as long as they are always trying to improve the game. I'd rather have this problem, than the opposite, which is how most companies do it these days, by doing nothing.

NAT Mav said:
I can live with the occasional extended downtime, as long as they are always trying to improve the game. I'd rather have this problem, than the opposite, which is how most companies do it these days, by doing nothing.
Agreed, but I have a 4 day weekend going on, being down now isn't the best timing.

I just got my NOS's last night and finished my first L2 kill mission, then I had to log off.

I really want to get back on and do some more owning....

Now if I couldn only remember to bring back my drones before I warp away...

fuck, I'm loosing a day on my trial. I wanna play!@#!@#@

p.s. is the actual game more interesting than the damn tutorial?

Back