Huzzah 1 FiX 0.

Vlasic said:
Stop saying stupid shit and I'll be happy to stop responding.

Edit: You're a good guy shadow, I'm just bored right now waiting for my car to be fixed :(

Considering you said you felt stupid every time you did it, why would you put yourself through the agony of responding to such an unwitty fool like myself?

you must really hate yourself to do that. =( /hug

boredom does horrid things to me.

As a side note, I'm never going to buy another GM product again. Piece of shit.

Thursday I had to have a wheel bearing assembly replaced. Saturday I did brake pads/rotors myself. Today it's in again because a strut mount went.

$#%!#$%!

I'm damn glad I got the extended warranty.

Vlasic said:
boredom does horrid things to me.

As a side note, I'm never going to buy another GM product again. Piece of shit.

Thursday I had to have a wheel bearing assembly replaced. Saturday I did brake pads/rotors myself. Today it's in again because a strut mount went.

$#%!#$%!

I'm damn glad I got the extended warranty.

yup I bought a G6 (pontiac) worst thing I ever did. I hate GM and I should have known better.

never buy a 1st year model.

bad, bad things. Every time I take my car in (a grand am btw) I see 3-4 G6s in the repair bays.

how does some one with Vet 5 status on this board, post such stupidity, if I was a mod, Id strip you down to something more deserving like vet2

Profhet said:
how does some one with Vet 5 status on this board, post such stupidity, if I was a mod, Id strip you down to something more deserving like vet2

Vlas and I were arguing before you were a twinkle in this boards eye's. Know your role, shut your hole and let the grown ups act like kids please.

Shadow13 said:
Vlas and I were arguing before you were a twinkle in this boards eye's. Know your role, shut your hole and let the grown ups act like kids please.

gawd dude, right out of "Smacktalk Cliches for Dummies", you need to take that back and get a refund, that just wont fly on TW.

And as sick as it is, Im more thrilled about my vet^3 status then pretty much anything else right now. :)

Profhet said:
gawd dude, right out of "Smacktalk Cliches for Dummies", you need to take that back and get a refund, that just wont fly on TW.

And as sick as it is, Im more thrilled about my vet^3 status then pretty much anything else right now. :)

good job on bumping old news.

Back