[lasthope] 1.30 bypass

NoFiX said:
Slitz, when I release the FoX bypass, are you going to cry like a black victim of Katrina?

edit: Someone just PM'ed me saying the LastHope version works just fine with FoX. Figured the Tribes version id would at least need to be altered, but eh, guess not.

Apparantly the white victims did not cry did they NoFiX?

Really?!? It was an analogy?!?! No fucking shit, but that wasn't what I was attacking was it? Since you obviously couldn't figure out what part of his post I was attacking, let me tell you. I was making a comment about how his post was on the racist side. And here's my pre-emptive response to you for when you say "we're on tw": shut the fuck up.

I'm pretty sure that all of our recent posts towards each other in the past year or so have been flames, random. There hasn't been any dick sucking. If there was anything it was because he took my side in an argument on the anni boards a long time ago, and I was just being nice back. But if you want to call taking the same side as someone dick sucking, then be my guest and wrap those faggoty lips of yours around NoFiX's cock.

Last edited:
NoFiX said:
Slitz, when I release the FoX bypass, are you going to cry like a black victim of Katrina?

edit: Someone just PM'ed me saying the LastHope version works just fine with FoX. Figured the Tribes version id would at least need to be altered, but eh, guess not.
Yep, "works" just fine. They can just hope they won't run into surprises.

So do you want an arms race now, or are you done proving what ever you're trying to prove? Oh.. here's a cute quote I found in my PM inbox dated 02-21-2005:
NoFiX said:
I'm a good guy, I don't release any of my cheats.

Slitz said:
Yep, "works" just fine. They can just hope they won't run into surprises.

So do you want an arms race now, or are you done proving what ever you're trying to prove? Oh.. here's a cute quote I found in my PM inbox dated 02-21-2005:

About the quote; your point?

Technically, if a client can connect to a FoX server with the bypass, then there won't be *any* surprises.

what is all this talk about fox? what is fox?

at any rate. i appreciate the efforts you put forth in this discussion. thx, nofix.

CoJack said:
what is all this talk about fox? what is fox?

at any rate. i appreciate the efforts you put forth in this discussion. thx, nofix.

FoX *is* the LastHope 1.30 client with an altered version id. A somewhat lame attempt to disguise it as something other than what it really is...

Last edited:
Back