Lets see those Configs boys!

70completed.PNG

Here's the stuff for my config that should work.

Props to Jelly for still actually having my first one hosted :)

Download this first which was the config just before this one (they are very similar). It's a big one because it contains all the skin and explosions I use.
Download

Screenshot.jpg

This is the update to my older config. Now you'll need to download the latest hudbot and place everything in its spot for it to work in the end.
Download

UpdatedLook2.jpg

Also don't forget to have transchat set on the GUI Patcher after you place everything and if you install lasthope.

Let me know what problems happen, since they're bound to.

Last edited:
kpace can you pm me in irc my nick is Flipper you can find me in #wolfpack plz pm me i need to ask you some stuff

Silhouett3 said:
umm.. can this config be adjusted to fit 1152 resolution or is it only for 1024?

Anything can be adjusted ;) just i dought he really wants to take the time to change the res, edite the gui.png files, move the huds etc..

KPace85 said:
Here's the stuff for my config that should work.

Props to Jelly for still actually having my first one hosted :)

Download this first which was the config just before this one (they are very similar). It's a big one because it contains all the skin and explosions I use.
Download

Screenshot.jpg

This is the update to my older config. Now you'll need to download the latest hudbot and place everything in its spot for it to work in the end.
Download

UpdatedLook2.jpg

Also don't forget to have transchat set on the GUI Patcher after you place everything and if you install lasthope.

Let me know what problems happen, since they're bound to.

Hey Man is there anyway you could give me a link so i can download that, thats a badass config. E-mail Instead if you would like @ KRaCKeRz@Comcast.net Thanks Buddy!

Durrrr Never mind i didn't see the download i was just going bye and looking at the Pretty Pictures...... God i'm a dutz

Back