T1 with better graphics?

posr said:
The only thing ive done is asked, or upload to servers that wanted lasthope that were pretty heavily played on. Let me be more clear. I uploaded to the non 5150, heaven/hell, rosco, and I think shifter now servers out there. All the others were done by their admins. And why you hate me so much ISUK. I didnt ban you, but you still blame me for you ban on our server. LoL. The ignorance is ever abundant in you. One day you might "crosses fingers and hopes" grow out of it. I doubt it, but oh well.

Love how you get your little power trips by personal attacks man.

no hablar english?

make the flag skins anyway ;-) i modelled them to go along with your player skins ( i use green and orange ;-)

you know what would be grand, if andrew wasnt a hypocrit and took adjustable FOV out of tribes along with interpolate.... but that isnt to his advantage because he relies on it :(

FSB-SPY said:
so does everyone else who prefers a faster game..? depth perception skewed, game feels faster..

cya

aka "not how tribes was meant to be played" ...

your same (poor) logic could be applied to interpolate to create reasons why it should be left in, doesnt mean it should be

n9ne said:

your same (poor) logic could be applied to interpolate to create reasons why it should be left in, doesnt mean it should be

Try this logic nine, Tribes wasn't meant to be played with skiing, and yet its half of what the entire game is based around. The other half is the jetpack.

And Andrew is spending alot of his time, to release stuff to the public. I don't remember the last time you did borderless chathuds, weapon huds and lagless skiing?

Stop bitching, and either make a difference or shut up.

n9ne said:

lmAo

I will not re-iterate what Rosco already wrote; but I will just say: stop ski-ing and continue asking for APC pickups!

PS: I am still in awe at your 'logic.'

Back