Tribes 1/2 Guis...[Post em here]

Siward... bunny..... both shut the fuck up... who gives a shit... he may hav re-arranged it but he isnt calling it his own work, he is calling it his config... the scripts and shit he uses, quit bitching, Bunny, you have no reason to flip out on him... and what the fuck is a clammy cock holster... its like you guys are... omg wait 12?

huhuhu.jpg

i think it´s the halflife font set found on andrews site.

The squares by the crosshair are:

thx, the other stuff at the crosshair is a flaghudd

Last edited:
twice said:
he isnt calling it his own work, he is calling it his config

Nuff said.

Anyways, anyone have a TeamSizeHUD that uses that cool circular green/red icon that is compatible or usable with Presto?

Promise I wont steal it and call it my own "Siward"!

BU]^[NY said:
Sure! Thanks for sucking the cock last night. You were almost as good as your girlfriend. Almost! I made that disc skin from scratch fagtard.

The indicators are default, so keep your clammy cock holster shut. Jesus, why bother with you fucking morons.

Top of your launcher.
1424-2.jpg

Top of mine, which was made almost a year before yours.
285-2.jpg

The difference is I put some amount of detail on mine (the idea of which I got from ung) and on yours, you made the rest of it blue and grey. The point is that it's not a whole hell of a lot to give credit to the people who gave you the idea for what you did, but instead you chose to act like a dick to me and shin and random.

Twice, honestly it's the principle of the idea. Taking someone else's stuff and claiming it's an original thing you did so they don't matter isn't right. And I'm an ass. :p

I looked at about 1,000 different disc launchers before I made mine. I don't remember what ideas I took from which disc skins. If some of those ideas came from your launcher, then GJ!

Siward said:
Top of your launcher.
1424-2.jpg

Top of mine, which was made almost a year before yours.
285-2.jpg

The difference is I put some amount of detail on mine (the idea of which I got from ung) and on yours, you made the rest of it blue and grey. The point is that it's not a whole hell of a lot to give credit to the people who gave you the idea for what you did, but instead you chose to act like a dick to me and shin and random.

Twice, honestly it's the principle of the idea. Taking someone else's stuff and claiming it's an original thing you did so they don't matter isn't right. And I'm an ass. :p

Siward.. your disc launcher strikely resmbles the default one... WTF you fucking idiot you need to fucking credit dynamix you fucking slut what the hell you are a fucking idiot fucker what the fuck... fuck you.. no you are a fucker.. fuck you you fucking faggot i win again

twice said:
Siward.. your disc launcher strikely resmbles the default one... WTF you fucking idiot you need to fucking credit dynamix you fucking slut what the hell you are a fucking idiot fucker what the fuck... fuck you.. no you are a fucker.. fuck you you fucking faggot i win again

I did when I originally posted it. :p

Im going to move some huds arounds, change the skins, and add a script. Then I will call it my config and have eveyone download it.
LoL [IbA]^^BuN[^]nY is smart.

windexy said:
Im going to move some huds arounds, change the skins, and add a script. Then I will call it my config and have eveyone download it.
LoL [IbA]^^BuN[^]nY is smart.

Your a little late on the flames there, Windicky!

Soliah said:
Tribes.jpg

Tribes2.jpg

Tribes config is a slightly modified version of Cyczii.
Tribes2 setup is KrageGui v1.1

you think u can link me to this setup? and will it work with Renegades? i play both ren and base.

twice said:
no that is spy's config totally seperate from stripped

hey twathead, no its not spy's config. fucking use your brain before you spew your bullshit. the GUI is based off of spy's, however every god damned pixel in it was done by me. and EVERY script is custom. IE no scripts from spy's config were used in mine. i wrote every fucking function in them(save functions dynamix made). so before you spew your faggot ass bullshit, use your fucking brain. moron.

Back