T1 Preview : Check it out

TheCowBoy said:
God I would kill to have this ported to T2.

PS: this config fucking rocks.

but t2 would still suck.. :/

nice config :hitit2:

hrmm maybe i should release black and red one.... hrmmmm

twice said:
but t2 would still suck.. :/

nice config :hitit2:

hrmm maybe i should release black and red one.... hrmmmm

Didn't say otherwise, I just said I'd love to have it, to make the "oh so painful" experience that much more enjoyable.

Looks pretty nice. I'll prolly pick it back apart and add some the stuff to my own config though. The weapon skins are kinda blah, but the rest looks real good. Especially the sky textures. I'm not real fond of the lush textures though. They look kinda fake and there arent textures for the other palletes. It feels kinda weird switching from plush green to drab snow...etc. Oyeah, the fonts look cool too. I had a translucent chat hud, but switched back due to the fonts.

All in all...looks good though, Worthy of a good picking apart..lol

Hmm Almost done with my config.. but its kinda huge lol only problem is also I need to change my energy and health bar color a little so the custom pallets dont make it fucked up looking

FightNFury said:
:wave: I didn't know you were here.

I "ghosted" for about a year or so, then signed up. Been around for a month, maybe two? I just post my useless crap as normal and wait for access of the general section. Plus, thieve everyones released hardwork... heh. I didn't know you were here either... where you be f00?! :cheers:

Back