What is going on between R@NDOM and [LEET]demon ???

gotta make that demo...i dont keep all my demo's..ITS a game..who cares that you can hit a ma or kill 100 people if your team loses ya still arent shit.

FSB-DOOM said:
Whoah, sorry internet tough guy, I'd better let you get back to threatening newbies with your SAD

Your welcome to come up to me and challenge my RL toughness anytime..matter of fact im calling you out right now.. be at UVA 5 and bring it bitch.

RedSpider(Real) said:
Something not meant to be fucked with... like fog distance.

lets get one thing straight...disabling fog table emulation does not affect fog distance it just clears haze as far as a normal person can see with it on.

FSB-DOOM said:
Even if you beat me up "IRL", if your team loses you still are't shit.

Bring it, girl.

My team doesn't lose.

ya got called out so quit talkin shit wipe your mouth and show up. oh and there is no if i beat you up in RL its when.

[LEET]demon said:
it is stupid, anything hard coded can be changed its a variable.

go read some programming books.

No. If it's hard coded it cannot be changed with a variable, aside from hex editing. And with hex editing there is no way to know what you're editing.

I'ma comp sci major btw.

[LEET]demon said:
lets get one thing straight...disabling fog table emulation does not affect fog distance it just clears haze as far as a normal person can see with it on.
Sorry I'm not up to speed on vid card cheats..

So the "haze" was not meant to be fucked with.

So, where again did the dev team hint that they intended the variable they created to not be changed? :/

so am i, and yes it can be changed you need to go read some more books and study.They are called Bilateral arrays open your c++ book and learn about them.

Like you will beat ask..and look at history you see what happened last time we played BH pfft.

Last edited:
Back