Post Your Configs

_Laggeh_ said:
btw nice rip killr ... the guy hasn't even released it yet and u ripped it!
time and copying u mean.. not effort!!
stfu i dont see you doing anything...and it did take effort because he had to make the bmps, and repostion the huds...there's alot more to it than you think, and he made a t2-t1 dl

T2-T1 said:
stfu i dont see you doing anything...and it did take effort because he had to make the bmps, and repostion the huds...there's alot more to it than you think, and he made a t2-t1 dl

Sys learn to stfu u fag.. ur the last person that should be bad mouthing anyone.. fuckin tard!

And before u talk shit.. start using the search function and put Release and _Laggeh_ in and u'll see some of the shit i released.

wtf have u done, except make useless fuckin posts and get couple of ur accounts banned?

Last edited:
umm...you look at it this way. there's no real reason to flame. he released his hud to the community, for everyone to use. Did he copy the idea? Sure. But at least you get to use it. What's there to complain about?

its called credit. everytime someone else re-colors, edits, etc. someone elses' work they should give them credit thats what this is about , he didn't even care to know who the guy he copied it from's name and thats even worse than not giving him credit. :-|

_Laggeh_ said:
Sys learn to stfu u fag.. ur the last person that should be bad mouthing anyone.. fuckin tard!

And before u talk shit.. start using the search function and put Release and _Laggeh_ in and u'll see some of the shit i released.

wtf have u done, except make useless fuckin posts and get couple of ur accounts banned?
i saw what you released...also, you RIPPED blue stuff that other people made to make a pack...sure it was cool, but im sure it wasnt hard at all, and you made a movie which isnt hard at all to do, especialy when there are no goof fx, and you made a couple of T2 stuff...if i played T2 i would probaly skin for it, because its easy to skin T2...now lets just stop arguing over a game k tnx, and everyone makes mistakes.

Last edited:
T2-T1 said:
i saw what you released...also, you RIPPED blue stuff that other people made to make a pack...sure it was cool, but im sure it wasnt hard at all...now lets just stop arguing over a game k tnx, and everyone makes mistakes.

Blue Stuff wasn't a rip.. I wrote in it that none of the work was mine and I gave credit to everyone's work in it as much as I could.. I even did searches to find out who stuff was who's. I didn't release Blue Stuff as my own work, like killr did. Next time know what u r talking about before you decide to flame someone who flamed before u. tard :fu:

so making a collection of stuff is the same as actually ripping someone's stuff off ?
i bet ur mom is really proud of the productive troll she brung to this world.

Back