Here is a pic of one of the Xmas Presents

instead of releasing them 1 by 1, let us just wait for an 'all at once' release ;)

male light, medium & heavy, then i guess female light, medium, & heavy?

if possible.

[beercommercial]I love you man![/beercommercial]

Omfg, great job. There are a few little buggy quirks, but it's all minor and it sounds like you're working on fixing them. I love this. Makes Tribes even better. I can't wait until you get them all done. You better be doing female pretty soon. :)

Feel free to alter every model in the game. Make the T2 that we all wanted. ;)

edit: I agree with Sarc actually, give us one big pack once you're done. That would be coolest imo.

Deceptikon said:
some of us lack patience so plz release light male now

beggers cant be choosers.

worth the wait, it is.
let him do his thing and dont nag.

He's giving us a present I/we've all waited for, since I started skinning and coloring things (bout 6 months now).

One way to drive someone away from making some more cool shiz is to constantly nag them.

patience all. it WILL come ;)

yeah I am going to release all the armors at once.

I am still trying to fix the heavy. All the animations play in dbshow.exe so I dunno why they aren't playing in the game. Also it looks like the only way to fix the problem with the missaligned jets is to actually rewrite part of the code.

The light male on the other hand plays all of it's animations. And looks fine. When you start up the game and go to choose the skins though it will not place the correct skin on the model. Oh well guess I will just fix that later.

this has inspired me to pub t1 again, but im not sure where to extract it all (it's been awhile ok). do you extract this into tribes\base\skins? help :\

one last one before I go to bed

fbe.jpg

Back