[t1] chain tracers?

ok about NoFog:sure you can see base to base but you CANNOT see players past where the fog would normally be.SO it's of no advantage.And don't give me some crap about how some versions fixed it because it's not possible.The server doesn't even send the players information if they wouldn't be inside your view.
the perma IFFs: no help at all....They could be 1million meters from you or 3meters from you you can't tell.you just end up with 30 useless iffs that are annoying.The biggest things in happy mod that I would consider cheats are the laser rifle model,the pack models, and the turret models.and i mean seriously thats not that big deal.So you know where a sniper is..who doesn't already know hwere they'll be on most maps? so you can find packs it's not hard anyway.and the turrets you can see from a mile away, so what? like you don't know they'll be there anyway.And as far as the flag, so the hell what you can see it? I dunno about you guys but 95% of the time i know where the flag is.

HotCheese said:
ok about NoFog:sure you can see base to base but you CANNOT see players past where the fog would normally be.

Odd that I can. They DO have a limit on how far away you can see animated models, but that's way past where the fog is supposed to end on any map.

KOS said:
autoaim is pointless
wallhack is also pointless, how many times are u inside an enclosed area where that could be of any use?

1. autoaim doesnt exist.
2. obviously you've never played arena if you think wallhacks dont have any use.
3. Cheats pretty much are just a big help for the less experienced, lower skilled players of the game. Most good T1 vets can use their waypoint scripts or TV.cs just as well and easy as a newbie can use their happyflag. A good T1 vet using cheats vs a good T1 vet not using cheats isnt really much difference unless your playing arena. In arena, my friend, wallhacks will give you a huge advantage, thats why about 70% of arena players use it.

HotCheese said:
the perma IFFs: no help at all....They could be 1million meters from you or 3meters from you you can't tell.you just end up with 30 useless iffs that are annoying.

i was thinking the same thing... hmm

although it still might give some of an advantage if u follow a flag carrier(flagfinder Jr) or u see an enemy inside ur base, but even then the only advantage is u dont go in there and die :shrug:

HotCheese said:
ok about NoFog:sure you can see base to base but you CANNOT see players past where the fog would normally be.SO it's of no advantage.And don't give me some crap about how some versions fixed it because it's not possible.The server doesn't even send the players information if they wouldn't be inside your view.
the perma IFFs: no help at all....They could be 1million meters from you or 3meters from you you can't tell.you just end up with 30 useless iffs that are annoying.The biggest things in happy mod that I would consider cheats are the laser rifle model,the pack models, and the turret models.and i mean seriously thats not that big deal.So you know where a sniper is..who doesn't already know hwere they'll be on most maps? so you can find packs it's not hard anyway.and the turrets you can see from a mile away, so what? like you don't know they'll be there anyway.And as far as the flag, so the hell what you can see it? I dunno about you guys but 95% of the time i know where the flag is.

your fucking retarded...

Play T1 for more than a couple weeks and you'll know..

JaDe said:
1. autoaim doesnt exist.
2. obviously you've never played arena if you think wallhacks dont have any use.
3. Cheats pretty much are just a big help for the less experienced, lower skilled players of the game. Most good T1 vets can use their waypoint scripts or TV.cs just as well and easy as a newbie can use their happyflag. A good T1 vet using cheats vs a good T1 vet not using cheats isnt really much difference unless your playing arena. In arena, my friend, wallhacks will give you a huge advantage, thats why about 70% of arena players use it.

i never play arena, therefore for me its not worth bothing arguing that point :p

although i still agree with 3 more or less

AutoAim doesn't exist? :lol:

HotCheese: You can make it so you can see enemies on the entire map. Base to base with enemies in plain view. And the ability to expand the sensor range (not to mention have it be enabled at all times; Pulse sensor down? Not a problem...) to view their IFFs on at all times as well.

And since when are seeing just the IFFs not very benefitial? Have you actually played Tribes!? I'd imagine that anyone from light defense to the heavy on flag would be very interested in seeing cappers setting up their routes way OOB and then seeing them well before they even get to full speed towards touching the flag. Cloak of Night anyone?

FSB-SPY said:
AutoAim doesn't exist? :lol:

HotCheese: You can make it so you can see enemies on the entire map. Base to base with enemies in plain view. And the ability to expand the sensor range (not to mention have it be enabled at all times; Pulse sensor down? Not a problem...) to view their IFFs on at all times as well.

And since when are seeing just the IFFs not very benefitial? Have you actually played Tribes!? I'd imagine that anyone from light defense to the heavy on flag would be very interested in seeing cappers setting up their routes way OOB and then seeing them well before they even get to full speed towards touching the flag. Cloak of Night anyone?

^^^

HappyGlide has an autoaim. Doesn't work too well though ;o

FSB-SPY said:
ALl it will actually tell you is the direction.You can do that with waypoints and actually tell the distance aswell.

easy you waypoint one..someone else waypoint another..It's not like the entire enemy team is cappin...2 or 3 usually..you got plenty of LD to waypoint 'em all and keep tabs. and wow if you tell eachother then everyone knows where they all are!

Well in scrims and match play, sometimes I don't have pulse sensors up. Also, all those mean ho try to mortar me when I'm trying to waypoint cappers...

And decent cappers usually aren't spotted very soon before they grab.

BTW, you ever play in a scrim or a match?

Back