[t1] chain tracers?

Pachacutec

Veteran X
can you replace these with real bullets and a color behind it?

sorta like ut.

i'm tired of those little yellow things zipping across my screen, i want something elese.

they were a cheat last time i checked ........

i think it comes with happymod.....
but otherwise i dont' think its possible normally.....

Chaintracer is not a model, and the projectile is not visible. So the simple answer is no, it can't be done clientside.

Besides.. CHEATER!!

rchain0214 said:
how would it give you any advantage

Uh...you'd be able to see your tracers easier, thus being able to see where your chain was going on lighter maps. Seems like a pretty big advantage to me.

chain is visible across map for me anyway, dunno what game you guys play ;) so i dont really feel it'd be any advantage... it would just look sooo much cooler if you could see each bullet. my fps allows that, so i'm tired of seeing this 2d blockish things zip across my screen, i want bullets on fire!

rawr. oh well.

ummm ok how are ppl cheaters... just because they want tracers either to match their setup or they are just sick of the tribes ugly shit doesn't mean the tracers are gonna help. Sure you need to crack tribes but if you aim right then you hit them, tracers on CG arent gonna do anything cause if u move a little bit the CG still shoot with an aim deflection.. besides the cg already has tracers...ugly ones.... but still tracers

Last edited:
Tracers0.gif
Tracers1.gif

Back