[T1 Release] Viking Pack 4.0

Okay...I'm really tired of this...

No h8 to those first couple of people who asked or those who actually read the colorgui tutorial, but please do not pm me in irc for help with the vp gui. It's really quite simple if you'll just read spy's colorgui. And if you don't understand his tutorial, well then sorry, but I'm not going to teach it to you.

Thank you.

haha, well, that was really for my own sake, but yeah...if you don't have the patiences to learn then we prolly won't have the patience to teach it to you.

Shinigami said:
Okay...I'm really tired of this...

No h8 to those first couple of people who asked or those who actually read the colorgui tutorial, but please do not pm me in irc for help with the vp gui. It's really quite simple if you'll just read spy's colorgui. And if you don't understand his tutorial, well then sorry, but I'm not going to teach it to you.

Thank you.

Some people read this and still don't get it...why...?

No, not the last, and certainly not the last to pm me in irc...I've been asked 49548767 times since then. The last two people could've even had their question answered if they read through the whole figgan thread, but apparently that's too difficult.

Shinigami said:
No, not the last, and certainly not the last to pm me in irc...I've been asked 49548767 times since then. The last two people could've even had their question answered if they read through the whole figgan thread, but apparently that's too difficult.

welcome to my world

Back