[T1 Release] Viking Pack 4.0

my bro's colorgui is for 1024x768 users not 800x600.. with the 800x600 the text will wind up coming out the the "box" because he wasn't able to set the text container box lower than 370 width.

_Laggeh_ said:
Runar is the messages.cs the same one as the one in 3.3 or is it different in anyway?

<-- Laggeh my comp is down at the moment, i am adding a volcano9, 2 fans and a light in it at the moment.. Runar plz answer this question PLZ. so i can put my filters back in that u showed me how to do :)

if someone made it so all the huds/everything were on bottom, i would check it out

top=blehg

i dont like looking up to see stuff rawr ^.^

btw, thats a lot of containers yo in tree(); for vp4 :\

After configuring everything to my keybindings, things seem to not take.

Ive made sure the files were not read only and i still have the same prob.

very annoying and disappointing :(

SarcaStick said:
After configuring everything to my keybindings, things seem to not take.

Ive made sure the files were not read only and i still have the same prob.

very annoying and disappointing :(
Sarc, check the console for errors in Preferences.cs when you start. My guess is you made a typo.. no scripts are run, and no keybinds are made.

Runar said:
Sarc, check the console for errors in Preferences.cs when you start. My guess is you made a typo.. no scripts are run, and no keybinds are made.
I did and everything executes fine. no errors at all. all scripts are valid. :shrug:

yeah Runar its fine now i just reinstalled all the viking shit..I dont know why it wasnt working

Back