[T1 Release] Viking Pack 4.0

Ender P. Wiggin said:
Shinigami, everyone's screaming for you to release your ChatBG, so do it ;)

Too lazy to read the tutorial for ColorGUI and do that :(

But, unless you run in my res (1280x1024), that chathud is not gonna look right. It'll be out of place, and probably too big.

If you still want it, I'm always in irc. :p

Ok, someone said the crash on ESC key was related to using hi-res skins? Does this mean I shouldn't put *any* hi-res skins back into the /Skins/ dir after the VP is installed?

:( I like my hi-res skins :(

Last edited:
Mr_Unlucky said:
Ok, someone said the crash on ESC key was related to using hi-res skins? Does this mean I shouldn't put *any* hi-res skins back into the /Skins/ dir after the VP is installed?

:( I like my hi-res skins :(

Change yer gl mode to tnt/tnt2

Okay, I zipped up the files you need to just change the vp4 gui to the one I made. DO NOT ask me to help you to edit this for wtvr res you run at. This is made for 1280, and if you wanna make something for your res, I suggest learning colorGUI.

zip

Extract to your tribes directory. This will only add the stuff you need for my chat hud.

<3 Shinigami, who put up with me for about 2 hours of asking him questions and nearly killing myself.
This was my first time messing with colorgui. This is an edit of Shinigami's 1280x1024 res gui, this edit is for 1024x768 users.
laggygui.jpg

Zip Here

*Edit*: I fixed the chat display, I found out that when u type the max characters it went way out into the itemhud stuff, so i increased the container a bit and moved the chat over to fit in it perfectly.

Last edited:
_Laggeh_ said:
<3 Shinigami, who put up with me for about 2 hours of asking him questions and nearly killing myself.
This was my first time messing with colorgui. This is an edit of Shinigami's 1280x1024 res gui, this edit is for 1024x768 users.
laggygui.jpg

Zip Here

*Edit*: I fixed the chat display, I found out that when u type the max characters it went way out into the itemhud stuff, so i increased the container a bit and moved the chat over to fit in it perfectly.

wish i could get mine to look like that, wont even show the clock hud, and it doesnt show everyones death msgs in the chat display even when i turned it on

laggy, gj, but i set my controls, and quit tribes. it exits right to desktop, and on tribes restart the controls and prefs are how they were before i changed them. the clientprefs.cs and config.cs arent read only, and the graphic mode (like generic and shit) is set to tnt2 (or something like that, i forget what its called exactly) wtf is up man? :(

Last edited:
theres a script in preferences.cs or some shit, or in viking.cs. its set to "quick quit". take that line of code out. then open up tribes and set your shit up and close normally.

insidious said:
theres a script in preferences.cs or some shit, or in viking.cs. its set to "quick quit". take that line of code out. then open up tribes and set your shit up and close normally.
i dont see it anywhere :(

which section, <3 nm got it for anyone who wants this to its "Recticle Compass" and set it to "true"

Last edited:
Back