T:V armor models for 1.4

Milk-Man

Veteran XX
Was digging through some old tribes stuff and found the old T:V models someone made. Did anyone ever fix the issue where the stuff people are carrying hovers around them when viewed at short distances?

sshot0096.jpg

The models always had the same hitboxes, no? And I hope proportions are the same in relation to stock models too. I am curious at looking at Ascend models too for an update to the look.

Yeah I saw those earlier. He did a great job. Is there a way to move the mount of weapon? Is that something that can be fixed in the weaponDraw (in exe), or it must be done on model level? Looks way off in 120 fov for instance.

I made those a long time ago, so I can't remember for sure, but I know I at least reduced how badly they explode. It has something to do with the female light armor's middle LOD. This version should have the least amount of exploding:
Viewing Tribes: Vengeance Conversion Pack - Tribes 1.40 Edition v2.0.2 - Tribes Repository

Dewey made some custom skins for the models, but I don't think he was able to figure it out, I tried to help him, but I don't remember.

The mount points are controlled in the model, I don't think you can change it any other way. I only tested things in the default FOV and in first person mode. I did try to keep the models about the same size, but the T:V models had some major issues, and it was my first time doing anything like that.

Back