Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

cabo.jpg

Last week in Cabo San Lucas.

I wasn't laughing at the fatness, that one is fixable. It's the other shit dangling off of your face and ears that cracked me up. :lol: What a loser nerdvirgin.

stupid tattoo - check
stupid neckbeard - check
stupid, effeminate piercings - check
douchebag look - check
greasy, long loser hair - check

I agree with absent, your beard and ratty unkempt hair make you look like some degenerate

I bet you have to be at work at 5am to setup cones or noon to work at gamestop or something

also stop wearing sleeveless shirts

The dog is actually really mellow tempered for a chihuhua. She never barks or bites. The only annoying thing is she likes to sleep in the bed with us under the covers and get in the fucking way. I wind up kicking it in the face 10 times a night.

You'd think it'd learn by now but I think its half retarded from all the blunt force trauma to the skull.

Put a dog bed on each side of your bed.

Lab goes to my dog bed to start the night. Roams around, then to Laurie's dog bed. In the morning she gets up and lays next to Laurie as I go to work.

But yeah, I hear you. Dog in the middle is a cock block. If the dog gets up on the bed I can say "middle" and she goes to the middle of the bed. We've done it sideways a few times, but it's kinda of weird fucking your girl next to a dog. Learn to use the word "Down" and "Bed" even if the ho wants the dog with you.

Back