T:V - XMLTools (or something like it)

Id like to see the return of the T1 IRC Client (connect to any server, view it in-game) - just useful for when your in a match and need to grab someone, or are sitting as HoF and feel like chatting :)

Screw the IRC client...is it that hard to alt tab to mIRC? Also, make the game alt-tab-able. Some games go all screwy after alt tabbing...I love T1 cause I can minimise it whenever I like, there is no slow downs etc either :D

XML would be very helpful, stuff like getting stats and scores from a server would be a breeze and seeing as nearly ever decent language supports or has extensions/plugins for XML it would have a very wide usage.

well i don't really care one way or the other about IRC while ingame...but i do see his point.....assuming t:v CTF plays the same as t1 and t2 CTF, if you are guarding the gens and are bored shitless....you could chat while still being ingame.....alt=tabbing out isn't really cool in that situation because you can't see what is going on.

the main problem I see with creating some sort of web service type reporting system is i would think it might be possible to lag the server by creating a script that repeatedly queries the server....

Back