[T:V] June Movie?

Mav

Contributor
Veteran X
Didn't Sierra and gang say back in May that we'd have a very early promo movie by mid June? It's almost mid July and we haven't seen any movie other than the interivew off IGN. I know they're gonna show something of some kind (at least some screens probably more) at UVA but they did say they'd have something online for people to see in June. I may be wrong but I could swear I read that.

So...

I'm 99% sure they said they may consider releasing a video after UVA. They did not specifically deny the idea that they would release one earlier, but it was heavily implied in Thrax's tone, so to speak, that you wouldn't see a vid till UVA.

And even then, you may not get what you want if he decides the video isn't for public consumption.

mavwar.jpg

:rofl:

well they will release the vid they show at UVA. I doubt they would do another vid with that not to far away.

Seeing as the game is 1+ years away, I'd be pleased with a vid anywhere in the next 2-4 months. I'm betting it will be after UVA though, it seems to make sense.

They backed out on that cuz it was with the protype engine, and I guess they were shy about showing stuff that wasn't on their real engine.

Back