Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya by burtrennalds - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya
Page 11 of 535
Daedalus
VeteranXV
Old
201 - 10-20-2007, 15:18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travace View Post

a couple months ago

and

Spoiler
Dude what camera did you use for that? I've got an awful pic of me with a turtle from this summer but it was a ****ty disposable one and about 9/10ths of my pictures didn't come out. I think they got damaged going through x-ray machines at the airport though.

edit:

Last edited by Daedalus; 10-20-2007 at 15:24..
Sponsored Links
CapnPyro
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
202 - 10-20-2007, 15:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
Dude what camera did you use for that? I've got an awful pic of me with a turtle from this summer but it was a ****ty disposable one and about 9/10ths of my pictures didn't come out.
Drag picture to desktop -> Right click 'Properties' -> Click 'Summary' tab -> Canon PowerShot A640 -> Profit!

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
203 - 10-20-2007, 15:22
Quote:
Dude what camera did you use for that? I've got an awful pic of me with a turtle from this summer but it was a ****ty disposable one and about 9/10ths of my pictures didn't come out.
it wasn't my camera but by looking at the property's i can tell its a cannon powershot A640.

it was the dive masters camera

and i we got some of those disposable cameras as well and the pics all sucked ass for the most part.

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Old
204 - 10-20-2007, 15:22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapnPyro View Post
Drag picture to desktop -> Right click 'Properties' -> Click 'Summary' tab -> Canon PowerShot A640 -> Profit!
Or in a superior browser like Opera, you could just right-click on it and hit "image properties."

Putrid
VeteranX
Old
205 - 10-20-2007, 15:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop your pants View Post

the hair is gone now. I don't take many pictures of myslef

WOW, it's jebus and the miracle of the vibrating christmas star...

Travace
VeteranXV
Old
206 - 10-20-2007, 15:28
Quote:

edit:
thats so not cool.

YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE TURTLES. its people like you that **** it up for everyone else. they even have laws and ( im guessing you where in hawaii) its a huge fine if the EPS seen you doing that. for ****s sake it even looks like its trying to get away from you. notice how the turtle is posing for the pic im in? thats cause we dont **** with them.

Daedalus
VeteranXV
Old
207 - 10-20-2007, 15:28
Woops..

Daedalus
VeteranXV
Old
208 - 10-20-2007, 15:30
Quote:
thats so not cool.

YOU DO NOT TOUCH THE TURTLES. its people like you that **** it up for everyone else. they even have laws and ( im guessing you where in hawaii) its a huge fine if the EPS seen you doing that. for ****s sake it even looks like its trying to get away from you. notice how the turtle is posing for the pic im in? thats cause we dont **** with them.
We were in Saint John, and they guy I was staying with said it was ok. I don't know the rules so I trusted him, and he did it as well

He was also just swimming along the bottom in front of us for a while, I don't think he even noticed us, not until the guy I was with went down beside him, then he kind of turned away.

Last edited by Daedalus; 10-20-2007 at 15:32..
Travace
VeteranXV
Old
209 - 10-20-2007, 15:33
Quote:
We were in Saint John, and they guy I was staying with said it was ok. I don't know the rules so I trusted him, and he did it as well
well as far as laws there i have no idea. it was a big deal in Hawaii but everyone does it still so it prolly isn't that harmful. Still if there is other people around to enjoy the turtle its pretty ****ed up to mess with them. in Hawaii (not on that dive) me and the wife were snorkeling and some dick head high school kids started ****ing with the turtle we were watching to the point that it took off.

Spexx
VeteranXV
Old
210 - 10-20-2007, 15:34

Me on the left from August. I have much less beard, normally.

Daedalus
VeteranXV
Old
211 - 10-20-2007, 15:34
Quote:
well as far as laws there i have no idea. it was a big deal in Hawaii tho but everyone does it still so it prolly isn't that harmful. Still tho if there is other people around to enjoy the turtle its pretty ****ed up to mess with them. in Hawaii (not on that dive) me and the wife were snorkeling and some dick head high school kids started ****ing with the turtle we were watching to the point that it took off.
That's pretty lame. I don't know the guy I was with who has lived on the island for about 3 years now said even snorkeling tour guides and stuff will go down and touch/play with them for the tourists.

Vulcan
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
212 - 10-20-2007, 15:42
this is more recent!

got a hair cut a week ago tho

Megaera
VeteranXV
Old
213 - 10-20-2007, 15:45

Sorry, no pic from me. I know that am a fat ass *****.

Velo
VeteranXX
Old
214 - 10-20-2007, 15:53

I think I was on shrooms in this picture. Taken sophomore year of college, I'm a junior now.

Last edited by Velo; 10-20-2007 at 16:04..
blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
215 - 10-20-2007, 15:56
sup ******face

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
216 - 10-20-2007, 15:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Thanatos View Post
Not that I know of

what gives you that idea?
I dunno, just the gay, overly feminine looking lips and eyebrows/lashes. And your face is either oily or really shiny for some other reason...

Velo
VeteranXX
Old
217 - 10-20-2007, 15:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by insidious View Post
sup ******face
sup beanz.

you ever in irc?

DrJonez
VeteranXX
Old
218 - 10-20-2007, 16:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by motoxbudd View Post
Did you see the one I did at the Ocho?
Yes. It was also cool. Although the nerds at UVA didn't seem to be as good at sitting still as your bike owning friends were

Jislan
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
219 - 10-20-2007, 16:01
is drjonez seriously criticizing someone else's looks

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
220 - 10-20-2007, 16:04
serialy

Page 11 of 535

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
a thread goshin posted in , and sucked dick in , but goshin didnt start , goshin is a fag , nerd judging nerd , ugly judging ugly