Tell Me How I Screwed This Up

I'd make it candle powered before I used it to cool my LAN center.

I hear they're using this technology to cool missile warheads as well, so they don't predetonate like the one did over Pennsylvania. However, the one that smashed into the Pentagon functioned perfectly using its Nigger-Rigged AC with Candle Power.

That coil is not going to exchange enough heat into the ice. There's not enough surface area along the tubing (a circle/sphere is the least amount of surface area per unit of volume). You'd be better off with a radiator or a heater core.

I don't understand what the deal is though, they obviously have electricity, why not buy a window unit? o_O

That coil is not going to exchange enough heat into the ice. There's not enough surface area along the tubing (a circle/sphere is the least amount of surface area per unit of volume). You'd be better off with a radiator or a heater core.

I don't understand what the deal is though, they obviously have electricity, why not buy a window unit? o_O

They are retired and run a small dairy operation. Money isn't exactly at a premium. I won't stand by this and claim its great, I just built it with some stuff I had laying around. The AC unit is looking better and better as an alternative, I'm just not sure where they would place it.

hey guys im trying to help out my fiancees grandparents so i got them a car

fake_car.gif

They are retired and run a small dairy operation. Money isn't exactly at a premium. I won't stand by this and claim its great, I just built it with some stuff I had laying around. The AC unit is looking better and better as an alternative, I'm just not sure where they would place it.
how about in the window???

When I was a kid I made an ashtray out of clay in school for my parents (who didn't smoke). They liked it because I was 8 and cute.

Back