[Request] Skinning help - For us Dumb folks.

G

gotcow?

Ok, I bought T:V. The single player is actually a freaking single player! Awed I am.

But more amazing is the difficulty of skinng for someone who knows next to nothing about characters and skins. (I know how to identify what skin layer goes where)

I would like to know where I can find a good, dumbed skinning tutorial. Or If anyone knows how to make a skin, can walk me through it so I can create a dumb skinning tutorial.

Please help me, so I might help more people like me.

I bought 3DSMax7, I have photoshop, and i also have the knowlege and ideas to create good skins.

Also, Ive read most of the threads already and most of is written like a technical manual, like CCNP material folks.

So please dont say "Use the search button". Because, I have, and read I did. and its too much of smartness for people who know how the programs work already :)

Noob at skinning.

I posted this in a different thread before I read this one.. it probably fits better here. I followed the second one also (and got the artpack) and everything seems to go smooth along with the tutorial, but when I look at the skins in game, they are wrapped wrong on the character model. Am I overlooking something simple?

It happens even if it's a simple recolor.

Back