Nofix & Stilgar: i'm calling you out (Kura-Fu)

internetpoliceys0.jpg

What the gay is going on in here

cliffs:

1. tsetse posts some kurachops from the last week to stir up a new competition for nofix and others

2. kura loses his marbles (claims tsetse is angry, stalking, evil, etc)

3. various other people laugh at the thread, and mock both tsetse & kura

4. people keep posting kurachops

5. tsetse mistakenly says kura is the most ignored poster on tribalwar

6. kura corrects him, pointing out that he's actually only #2

7. tsetse posts more kurachops

8. more people call them both faggots

9. spontaneously man love erupts between kura, eggi and nigafool

10. kura f5's, using all his powers to cause all the kids in the cafeteria to throw food at tsetse

this thread is gay as fuck seriously

all of you just go to bed and take a break from tw

I concur. :cool:

I'm out of Kura-Fu for the moment... and all the asswipes are just spewing usual drivel. No funnay.

I also apologize for putting too many pics in the OP. Lesson learned.

tse tse do you have to pay suicidetaxi a fee every time you use his 'the usual asswipe stalkers' bit to explain why more than one person is calling you a shithead

I'm totally enraged.

By the way, TseTse. Would you mind explaining why you didn't bother getting your philosophy doctorate in spite of completing all of the research for the dissertation again?

Also, could you perhaps explain the "real high level public policy shit" that you claim to be involved in and use as justification for your text walls and lack of education? I don't need specifics, I'd just like to know on what level your "public policy shit" pertains to (municipal, state, national, etc) and perhaps a general field (economics, PR, douchebagity, etc.)

I don't think that either of these questions are unreasonable.

Hey, I haven't read through the thread but I was wondering if TseTse has quoted himself yet, and if so, how many times.

Just checking in!

Hey, I haven't read through the thread but I was wondering if TseTse has quoted himself yet, and if so, how many times.

Just checking in!
He has.
I don't have an exact count, though.

TseTse also realized what a douche he looked like in this thread and was trying to let it die. I couldn't let that happen, though.

I'm totally enraged.

By the way, TseTse. Would you mind explaining why you didn't bother getting your philosophy doctorate in spite of completing all of the research for the dissertation again?

Also, could you perhaps explain the "real high level public policy shit" that you claim to be involved in and use as justification for your text walls and lack of education? I don't need specifics, I'd just like to know on what level your "public policy shit" pertains to (municipal, state, national, etc) and perhaps a general field (economics, PR, douchebagity, etc.)

I don't think that either of these questions are unreasonable.

Okay - a spitfire is on your tail and he knows this maneuver.
Do something different or go down in flames.

Back