nigafool got a raise today

I wonder how mu ch money gamestop is going to lose ...

actually wait, they're probably not going to bother telling any of there workers, and most of them are too stupid to realize on their own.

its costs $400,000 to raise a child

on his line-cook wages how is giga gonna afford raising a little mulatto and getting that totally awesome bong installed in his car????

Yeah right, $400,000 would require some serious inflation in the next 18 year. I'd like to see where you got that statistic.

Yeah right, $400,000 would require some serious inflation in the next 18 year. I'd like to see where you got that statistic.

You've never seen this statistics?

They are completely ridiculous horse shit cooked up by born\married upperclass stay at home moms with liberal arts degrees from NYU.

How is that? (serious question) They don't get minimum wage. . how is their base wage calculated? I really have no idea.

In Maryland they get paid below minimum and our tips get factored into our wage. Thus most servers actually dont get paychecks at my work. They get void checks because they declare so much money in tips.

Last edited:
gigafool chopped veggies for someone famous .... we should all be proud of him

too bad his nigger kid is gonna grow up broke

:lol:

i dont give a fuck if you are proud of me

im proud of me

we got slammed when he came in and i didnt even realize which food was his when i sent it out

but nothing came back and they said he tipped 20% so its all good

so full of angst :lol:

what was your actual involvement in his meal?

clearing his table... cutting up his veggies... sweeping the floor... drywalling the kitchen?

i don't even remember

i remember looking at the ticket and making a mental note of it but i forgot afterwards

it was just him and his wife, i think one of them got calamari

being the father of a bastard nigger or being a line cook at a restaurant where a celeb eats

what are you more proud of?

Back