Post Scriptum WWII simulation

It's much slower paced than vanilla Squad due to the setting. It looks like it will be a great title for those whom enjoy coordinated teamwork and squad based platoon tactics.

Squad (the foundation upon which Post Scriptum is built) would have to be the best implementation of a team based shooter dealing with realistic weapons and firefights. The atmosphere is incredible.

It's much slower paced than vanilla Squad due to the setting. It looks like it will be a great title for those whom enjoy coordinated teamwork and squad based platoon tactics.

Squad (the foundation upon which Post Scriptum is built) would have to be the best implementation of a team based shooter dealing with realistic weapons and firefights. The atmosphere is incredible.

This looks even more interesting to me. Good stuff.

Can someone unplug Joshua?

Way to not post any helpful links to the project / game / mod / whatever aside from the fucking video.

Jesus fuck it's like people have learned nothing about the internet

OP plz kill yourself

The part starting at 33mins is amazing. The sound effects and visuals really put a shiver down your spine. Thinking about what it must have been like to be there.. My family lived somewhat near by in germany after the war.

why is it like 90% of all history shows, channels, games, movies, etc revolve around fkin ww2...

oh right, jews.

Way to not post any helpful links to the project / game / mod / whatever aside from the fucking video.

Jesus fuck it's like people have learned nothing about the internet

OP plz kill yourself

Lick my anus, dbag. Google....wtf is it and how does it work hur dur.

Back