Apple Watch Series 3

What gets me is the people who buy a gold version of the watch only to have it go obsolete in a couple years.

Vanity, people are dumb.

One of my friends always wanted the GPS but I don’t get the appeal. If I’m out running or something I’m going to have my phone with me anyway for music. IMO the only thing the watch is good for is the fitness app and the notifications.

I got the first series on sale for $250 before the second one came out.

How did people manage to go for a jog before? Does everyone now become lost the moment they leave their basement?

Vanity, people are dumb.

One of my friends always wanted the GPS but I don’t get the appeal. If I’m out running or something I’m going to have my phone with me anyway for music. IMO the only thing the watch is good for is the fitness app and the notifications.

I got the first series on sale for $250 before the second one came out.

Not sure about the apple watch, but some android smartwatches can do GPS route tracking / fitness stuff, pluss music/podcast playing over bluetooth. Not needing to bring your phone is the appeal

it's dangerous to have headphones on while in public. never know when someone is going to start shooting, a car will run over you, or a tree will fall on you.

Back