[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

C3W6BvzWQAAYirZ.jpg:large

I bet you have a problem with surprise sex too? Wuss

mun - Today at 7:07 PM
so triggered dat im postin messages i 'aint even readin' 4 others lol o_O
i luv thrivin off pussies like u yus like i do irl lol it is like i smell blood n sharkcircle u
call it a blak ting
but dum asians r usually p hard 2 find wish u didnt live so far lol

I did not ment this with wars specifically, but isolationist very much as in economic terms as well. There are many other dimensions in which a country could isolate itself from the world. For instance i'm really wondering how this wall project is going to work out, since he plans to add taxes on all products coming out of Mexico. Mexico's gotta pay for it right?

that is the threat.....what will be the reality i do not know

This Is What The US-Mexico Border Wall Actually Looks Like Right Now | Zero Hedge

a lot of people don't know what our wall already looks like. i didn't even know until reading this today. it is more about completion than starting the project.

But aren't these taxes added by the American state and then paid for by American people? So it's basically American paying for the wall?

that is my argument for how all taxes work. i am concerned with how this will work alongside what appears to be significant global stagnation. stocks are rallying but what for exactly? a lot of economic indicators and flags are going off and a slow down of spending will only make the downside happen quicker.

yet, at the same time, i always bitch that people spend too much money on shit they don't need/want. that buying locally should be encouraged at farmers markets, etc, so it might only be another priority shift.

honestly....i don't know. just watching the shit show. mexico has been taking advantage of us for a long time and it is long overdue, perhaps too late, to renegotiate a good amount of our trade discrepancies with them.

What about all the jobs he wants to get back on American soil, will he be able to have these jobs for the same lower wages or will this mean an increase in the cost of products in general? There are so many ways isolationist policies can have a negative outcome, giving other huge economies eventually the advantage to surpass your own.

there are entire camps of economic ideology that hate protectionism. i certainly understand their viewpoints. they are not unwarranted. it is inefficient to protect less efficient workers over more efficient ones.

yet, this appears to be the only thing certain industries have left. i mean military procurement is one of our largest export. it doesn't get more protectionist than that. our auto industry.....already protected. our steal producers....protected.

free trade is a fallacy in todays world. we only have government sponsored enterprises left. this is by intention and design. ffs you can't even sell eggs to the EU without complying with several dozen pages of regulatory requirements. 40% of all jobs require some kind of permit or permission now.

so there is a reason "competition" has become "the only choice" and that is primarily also by design. at that point looking out for yourself first isn't such a ridiculous request i suppose. if it comes down to them or you.....always go with you. that is where I am afraid we are at right now

at least you are asking good questions. great things to consider and think about. wish the rest of the narrative i see was about topics like this. actual concerns we should be thinking about.

Cael reminds me of one of the chicks that fell through the cracks.
438142546_683a24ac65_o.jpg

Not to worry - smarter people will help them out and put them back on the road. Sure - they are going to fall into another sewer grate or wander under a lorry - but it's the thought that counts.

You just can't save everyone and not all are worth saving. But - ethically we have an obligation to try.

No thanks, we'd rather have public healthcare and free education. Many Americans live in chattel slavery, forced to join the imperial military in order to have any hope for a future.

Sounds great, until Russia decides it wants more control over the Baltic and Finland has to decide on whether to fight with its conscript army or bend over for the Soviets again.

There a lot of ways Mexico can "pay" for the wall. No one literally thought that Mexico was literally going to make a large lump sum payment to the US.

Their economy depends on us. They are the shithole next to a super power. Of course we can get Mexico to pay for the wall.

Trump and the little Mexican guy have agreed to talk about the wall in private. It's happening. Mexico is also the first foreign government to really take Trump seriously and start planning for it too. They know exactly the extent of the compromising position a Trump presidency puts them in.

Guys guys guys ... everyone with an American passport has to return it due to a misprint.

We still take immigrants. A lot of them. So - making it sound like we don't is foolish. But - keep saying it - it helps show how stupid you are.

You already know this. Wanna hear the heart breaking news for cunts like you? We love your tears. Your natural reaction is to whine and whinge loudly and stupidly until you get your way. Not going to work this time.

America is built on immigrants. Good immigrants. We want to keep it that way. The process is broken and needs fixing.

Imagine a public transport system that has a safety issue - would you complain while it was fixed? Hope not. That's what's going on. Simple. A few people got caught in the revolving door while the effort started - they have all been seen to and cleared.

End of story - except for the whining cunts that want to try to make this into something it's not. So boring. So stupid. So funny :)

Also - just pointing out that big book of law on the right hand page buddy - I know you want to ignore it - let me point it out for you -

The Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World; French: La Liberté éclairant le monde) is a colossal neoclassical sculpture on Liberty Island in New York Harbor in New York City, in the United States. The copper statue, designed by Frédéric Auguste Bartholdi, a French sculptor, was built by Gustave Eiffel and dedicated on October 28, 1886. It was a gift to the United States from the people of France. The statue is of a robed female figure representing Libertas, the Roman goddess, who bears a torch and a tabula ansata (a tablet evoking the law) upon which is inscribed the date of the American Declaration of Independence, July 4, 1776. A broken chain lies at her feet. The statue is an icon of freedom and of the United States, and was a welcoming sight to immigrants arriving from abroad.
Statue of Liberty - Wikipedia

I think a large amount of Americans are just dealing with severe psychological shock right now, and honestly, who could really blame them? 62,000,000 Americans were told that there was literally no chance of a Donald Trump presidency for a year. It was 98% certain he would lose. The piling on of story after story, verified or not, just further convince them of that truth.

Then it was yanked away, jarringly and sudden. Trump was now President. How could it happen? How could the numbers be wrong? What? Who? Why!? Anxiety and fear sets in. The stability they were used to was suddenly gone, replaced with unpredictability and uncertainty. Their shoulders begin to tense, and the world becomes immediately scary in the span of a few hours. Logic vanishes from your brain, your thoughts turn foggy. You find yourself disconnected, wondering how any of this could have possibly happened. Stomachs grow upset, and a dull headache forms that never seems to go away, and you find yourself getting less and less sleep.

Emotions and irrational thought begins to consume you. It can't be your fault, it's everyone else! No wait, I shouldn't think like that. This can't be happening to me, I will make sure it doesn't! You find yourself changing your habits rapidly. Eating more, drinking more, smoking more. Your rage consumes you, and you react with fervor no matter how small the infraction. You lash out without warning, ignoring all rational thought and logic. Any mild conversation becomes traumatic, anyone who doesn't understand your emotional state is a natural enemy. Your evening becomes a never ending stream of social media posts, subtly begging for emotional support and yet daring anyone to oppose you. Overnight, you become completely unrecognizable, even to yourself.

None of this would really be happening if they had been prepared for the possibility of a Trump presidency to begin with.

Cael reminds me of one of the chicks that fell through the cracks.
438142546_683a24ac65_o.jpg

Not to worry - smarter people will help them out and put them back on the road. Sure - they are going to fall into another sewer grate or wander under a lorry - but it's the thought that counts.

You just can't save everyone and not all are worth saving. But - ethically we have an obligation to try.

year of the cock

year-of-the-rooster.jpg

Donald_Trump__Clown__Chicken-t.gif

year-of-the-rooster.jpg

and poor cael just keeps getting clobbered with it

Back