[(#)SOCCER] 2007-2008 Season Thread Part II

arsenal are so potent on attack

im going to be super nervous tmrw

HSA can you text me updates of the game?

Sure thing, matey. Although I, too, may be relegated to soccernet or some other feed. I'm going to attempt to shirk my daily responsibilities and sus out the match at a pub.

Going to be an interesting match indeed.

We need Pennant to go in earlier! (although 60th minute is better than 90th)

I almost hope Schalke pulls off some miracle win and manages to barely eliminate Barça next round.

Because if we advance, and continue to play this way, Manu is going to destroy us in a very embarassing manner, and I would rather take an upset over the real humiliation they can hand us :\

wasn't this the monkey flipping his shit b/c a few of us said Barca looked quite crappy? Yea, hey there hypocrit. Glad to see you realize how bad they are. If they hadn't drawn Schalke they'd be out this round. Will be interesting to watch the HUGE shake up this summer.

watching schalke - barca now, having looked at the stats it looks like schalke must have really pushed barca and possibly unlucky to not have found an equaliser

The only way we would stand a chance in semis would be if messi, dinho, and deco were back in perfect form and played their A-game, but that hasn't happened in almost 2 seasons now... so... :(

as much as id love to see barca beat united in the semis, id hate the prospect of facing them after that victory. as of now, i dont see barca beating united who are riding ronaldo's ridiculous form to a possible double.

but the final is a long ways down the road for liverpool. theres only a couple of small clubs in the way... :/

The only way we would stand a chance in semis would be if messi, dinho, and deco were back in perfect form and played their A-game, but that hasn't happened in almost 2 seasons now... so... :(

it is frustrating to watch a team with so much talent on offense look so completely boring and out of sync

170308-carra-05.jpg

Time to get up and go to work...wha? Na, mate, that's Glare over there, he's square away and no bottler!

this game is going to be awesome

i'm torn between both teams, because although i have no particular ties to either, i really like certain players from both

oh well, time to enjoy some good football :]

i hope Fenerbahce can advance

not that i really know the team or league that well, i just like to say out loud "Fenerbahce"

it sounds great

Back