[Hey Look][OFFICIAL] TW Shirt Drive: ROUND THREE!!! - Broadside Engineering

how about you practice some fucking theoretical linguistics and we'll pretend you continued to talk in this thread

THEORETICALLY

god your major is fucking retarded enjoy your poverty salary

jealous nerds mrrraaahh have to work for a living wish their lives had gone further mrah

I have 6 hours of class a week and 3 hours of being a TA (this is a total of 9 hours where I have to actually not be at home in a given week) and I am getting $34k with tax breaks and barely any deductions, oh, and a Masters degree at the end leading eventually to a doctorate. It's outrageous and I'm probably inexplicably one of the better paid Masters students on the continent.

it ain't exactly the deadend Starbucks employment nerdvirgins like to claim most Arts students are destined for mrrahh

u mad bros

He gets paid chump change because of government handouts and is proud about it. No one choose to give you a salary bro. It's tax money.

You're literally on an internet video game forum about nerd t-shirts bragging about being on a welfare job.

My bad its not even a job.

money.gif

nothing srsly gets more pussy than tutoring cute undergrad girls

except maybe being the beatles or somethin

i bought this shirt for my crippled nephew, tiny tom, and now there will be no presents under the christmas tree for him. thanks, data.

wtf data went serverseed on us??

he's sipping mai tais on a tropical beach sitting on a pile of tw money

merry christmas every1

Back