[Official] Forza 3 thread [360]

I hate Gamestop too, but they usually have the best bonuses when you pre-order. Best Buy never has any of the bonuses (at least at mine) and no way in hell I'm going to a WalMart.

i took the scion xd. in my first season i placed 2nd, 1st, 2nd and won some new car. i really like the quick upgrade option, makes it so easy for people with ADD

also, i like the "i want to fuck twiggy" tag in this thread

I only put enough into it to win. Dont care about these shitty hatches.

Have 4 cars now. Ford Fiesta, Alfa Romeo Brera Italia Independent, Fiat Abarth 500 esseesse, VW Scirocco GT

just got my copy. had to beat off the gamestop employee who kept trying to get me to preorder shit. told him i'll just buy modern warfare 2 from Steam and he got a little upset.

:lol:

The nagging employees is why i've stopped shopping at Gamestop

Gamestop=Radioshack

:lol:

i just got back from gamestop i had some old games.. stoked shawn white viva pinata that i didnt play anymore so i traded them in for shitty credit. I had credit on top so i paied 18 cash and picked it up.

while i was there it wa the typical encounter.

GS Bitch.... you should pre order games it helps us get more copys..blah blah blah
Me... i wasnt sure if i was gonna buy the game or not.
Gs Bitch...but it doesnt cost you anything as you can cancel anytime.

then after she is done scanning all my games...

GS Bitch.... i see your membership has expired(i got it the time before because at the time i had so many games it actually made me some money) would you like to re up your membership it you will gain $3.00 on your trade ins.
Me... how much is the membership
GS Bitch... $15.00
Me...no thanks :lol:
GS Bitch... yea but even tho you are not saving right now you will next time you bring games in to trade.
Me... i rarely ever do trade ins so its not a deal for me.
GS Bitch... but you also get 10% off all used games so it is worth it.
Me... I never buy used games. Listen i understand sometimes the membership is worth it but right now for me its not.... pay you 12 dollars more for WHAT ???? some discounts i wont use in the year. Im telling ya its NOT worth it...

at this point a nerd standing behind me is like yea lady its not worth it.

we all :lol: at her and she finally just shuts the fuck up... rings up my shit and i tell her thanks have a great day.

:picard: they fail so hard.

ohh and time to play ...prolly gonna play SP for a bit to get back into teh swing of thigns :p

plus i use to use a wheel and now i dont so we will see how this goes

I ran through the first event (3 quick races) with the Honda. 1st, 1st, 2nd. WTF? Why do I start in 8th place every time? That shit has to stop. Give me a heat lap or something... fuck's sake...

Downloading all the Limited Edition extra crap now. I'll be back in the race soon.

Ya Im playing Single player until I get enough money that it doesnt matter what I buy

Edit: Ya the 8th place start is annoying me now.

Last edited:
lol they have my shitty 03' focus in the game.. im sold

i even painted it the ugly winter green color (a driving game with a hue/sat/bri sliders.. nice.)

Hmm kinda disappointed. Dont see the 05/06 Holden Monaro(The better Pontiac GTO)

EDIT: nvm I looked under the wrong car company(Im dumb)

Last edited:
i really like that this game feels 'right' once you start playing it - they did a great job with the controls. with nfs:shift i had to change a bunch of settings over and over and it still didn't control well (that's why i traded it in for forza).

who cares about the gamestop employees all you have to say is "no"

u guys getting mad about their mandatory schpeel is like someone getting upset at a drive thru when the staff asks them if they want fries with that

its not like the employees are jehovas witnesses who truly believe their schpeel, they just say it cuase they have to

Yeah, you know what sucks? Spending money upgrading a class D car to max PI and then finding out there is no Class D for multiplayer (circuit races, at least). It's A and up.

to not start in eighth don't you need to do the time qualifier thing first ? then that determines your position ?

BTW the Paint is a nice improvement from 2... and that is saying a lot 2 was BOMB!!!

i already see myself spending way to much time doing TW cars :p

i already have a Quick TW logo i threw together real fast saved.

edit: hehe the forza 2 this took me a good 30 mins at least to make.
22gx3c.jpg

about 5 mins :p

Last edited:
who cares about the gamestop employees all you have to say is "no"

u guys getting mad about their mandatory schpeel is like someone getting upset at a drive thru when the staff asks them if they want fries with that

its not like the employees are jehovas witnesses who truly believe their schpeel, they just say it cuase they have to

you got it twisted. me and the other nerd in the store where laughing at the lady cause everything she tried to pitch i shot down with reasonable excuses.

She was getting mad and we were laughing at her because like me that other nerd prolly knew well before going in that it was gonna happen.

Back